“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #15 of 583 Restaurants in Colombo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

A good pub experience, with tasty food and good drinks. Few vegetarian options.not a cheap place but the atmosphere makes up for it. it takes ages to get your bill - so don't go there if you're in a hurry to get out!

There are newer reviews for Cheers Pub

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is my hangout place in Cinnamon Grand Hotel whenever I am in Colombo. The Hotel itself is a great place to hang out and you will never feel bored even if alone. I spend most of my evenings at the Cheers pub whenever I am here. Try their Fish & Chips they have a Seafood platter while you are at your drinks. You will love them....

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love to visit places trying to be British Pubs. This place had two sections the smoking section that really seemed enjoyable, lively and having good service. Then there was the nonsmoking kids section. I spent a while in the smoking room and ultimately shifted to the nonsmoking section. I should have just left. If you are a nonsmoker just give this place a miss. Being neglected in the nonsmoking section is not worth it.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I think the title says it all.
I'm a frequent visitor to the Cheers since my return from the UK. The pub creates the atmosphere somewhat close to an English pub. Service has been good so far. Reasonable price for both lagers and food...ample screens to watch a game..

I can recommend it to friends, couples and families!

tip - reserve your seat on a busy evening is a must.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was able to relax and unwind as my toddler was occupied with the play room. He loved the kids table and chairs, he ate all his dinner and enjoyed watching Thomas the Tank engine as he ate his dinner. I loved the fact that I could enjoy my meal too.