“Pizza hut every where!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pizza hut every where!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was so surprised to see so many pizza huts in Sri Lanka. Considering that the prices are not so different from those in the Pizza huts in the US, I was wondering how often an average Sri Lankan would be able to afford it.

I was told by local Sri Lankans that it was almost fashionable to eat at fast food restaurants, especially for the youngish crowd. There was also a free home delivery service for both pizza hut & dominoes. Interestingly there was a Dominoes place right across the street from the Pizza hut.

We tried two kinds of pizza and they were both rather doughy and tasteless. Yet, we paid close to $20 for them.

So, I would consider Pizza Hut as a poor addition to cuisines at Maharagama. I am sure there would be a lot of young people who would not agree with me.

• Visited October 2013