Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2016

After arriving in Colombo from Kandy, we had 1 night before heading out to Hikkaduwa. We needed a basic place to stay for the night since we had to catch the train by 6:50 am. We chose this place without looking at reviews, our fault but we looked mainly at the pictures and description of the hotel. It seemed quite decent and worth the price.
Oh how wrong were we!?
First, it was so far from the train station. Then when we reached, we were half heartedly welcomed. Staff wasn't very friendly and were very confused about our booking, which we can understand since we made it just 15 minutes before reaching.
After figuring it out for a couple of minutes, we were given our keys. According to the description on the booking, it said there was a rooftop bar. I asked about it and they said they don't have it. WHAT? I was looking forward to that as I wanted to sit back and work there.
Anyways we were taken to our room through a dodgy narrow hallway. On the way we saw many lizards on the wall. Walls were dirty and paint was coming off.On the right some kind of weird closet with all kinds of trash, cleaning items and broken furniture.
We enter the room and things go bad to worse. The worst room we have ever seen!! And for the price??? I've stayed at 100x better places for half the price. This was a sorry excuse for a hotel.
Lizards everywhere, dirty room, nothing like the pictures. Within minutes we decided we just couldn't stay here and didn't care about if we can get refund or not.
Out of there and never looked back. Avoid this place at all cost.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank Shayanbkk
Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

Intnernet problem
Get more money if you book from booking.com also taxes are very much
Not clean
Pictures are not mached with rooms.the pictures are royal rooms
Just one of receptionists is helpful.the younger one isn't helpful at all

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Nahmeh P
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

Staf is very friendly but they just dont seem to have any experience with running a hotel. There were small lizards (also lizard dung) and ants in my room.
Its not very clean, blankets dont smell fresh.. Wifi out of reach and there was noisy construction going on in the hotel.

The first breakfast served was not mine, the second sort of was, but not the way I ordered it, fried egg burnt, sunny side cold and uncooked, I could go on...

The (group of) people at the reception didnt understand any of my (friendly) requests, but just said ok, ok, ok...
When they charged me for the third breakfast they gave me to say sorry (I didnt asked for that), it was time to leave...

All the best!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Glen W
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Colombo 24 Hours Check In - Check Out Hotel Near Colombo AMRI Hospital, budget hotel , but food price little bit higher , friendly staff , they allowed us to stay for 3 hours extra complementary. budget hotel.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Kamesh G
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

Staff's are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was very clean and tidy. What ever food that you ask they will make, even if it is not in the menu. Chef personally come and check the feedback. If you want visit to srilanka for medical this is the best place that you can stay. Just one minute from lanka hospitsl

Date of stay: August 2015