Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

Staf is very friendly but they just dont seem to have any experience with running a hotel. There were small lizards (also lizard dung) and ants in my room.
Its not very clean, blankets dont smell fresh.. Wifi out of reach and there was noisy construction going on in the hotel.

The first breakfast served was not mine, the second sort of was, but not the way I ordered it, fried egg burnt, sunny side cold and uncooked, I could go on...

The (group of) people at the reception didnt understand any of my (friendly) requests, but just said ok, ok, ok...
When they charged me for the third breakfast they gave me to say sorry (I didnt asked for that), it was time to leave...

All the best!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Glen W
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Colombo 24 Hours Check In - Check Out Hotel Near Colombo AMRI Hospital, budget hotel , but food price little bit higher , friendly staff , they allowed us to stay for 3 hours extra complementary. budget hotel.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Kamesh G
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

Staff's are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was very clean and tidy. What ever food that you ask they will make, even if it is not in the menu. Chef personally come and check the feedback. If you want visit to srilanka for medical this is the best place that you can stay. Just one minute from lanka hospitsl

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank B8030HW_
Reviewed June 17, 2015

I needed a place close to Lanka Hospital. This hotel is located in a lane opposite Lanka Hospital. The room was neat and clean. It was an average sized room. The bathroom was clean too. However the room and the bathroom have a very gloomy appearance. It's like stuck in the 1980's. The furniture in the room is old. The check in was quick and efficient. However the corridor leading to the room was dark and dingy. Its a good place to crash for the night but they need to give the entire hotel a nice make over. You can expect an old car to run like new if you don't maintain it. The hotel has free wifi. The main factors that made me chose this hotel are the price and location - close to Lanka Hospital. Please keep in mind that this area isn't central Colombo.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank udalvr
Marlon E, Manager at Hotel Sansu, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your Review and we highly appreciate you for telling what actually is wrong..

The Hotel is now undergoing Renovations and we have completed 6 Super Deluxe Rooms which are upto Standards with new Amenities and Furniture.

Very Soon the Entire 24 Rooms would be Renovated and then the Hotel Would have Brand New Look.

I invite you Once Again to Experience the Difference of the New Rooms.

Best Regards
Marlon

Reviewed May 12, 2015

We could find the building, but even the taxi driver got struggled to get there.
The personality of the staffs should have been OK...normal Sri Lankans. I could buy a bottle of water at the front, but never ask the younger staffs for it. They slightly cheated.
I am not really sure how much it was...Let's say it was actually Rs.88.00. Then they told me it was Rs.100.00!
First I asked the young staff, that's why I thought it was Rs.100.00.
But the next day, I asked the other older staff for it, then they told me the lower price. But it was the big amount, so I didn't say anything about it.

The room was clean enough, wi-fi worked well in the room.
The bathroom was too narrow. When we sat on the toilet, the wall was just in front of my eyes, and my knees were so close to the wall!!

For me, the problem was that the restaurant in the hotel didn't have beer!!
I badly wanted to have beer, so I asked the staff where I could get beer around the hotel.
Then they told me that there was a liquor shop on the next block from the hotel. So I decided to go out to get beer. But I could not find any liquor shops.
And I found some local small retaurants, but none of them had beer.
After 20 minutes, I finally found a bar which could offer me beer!!

They have the transportation service to the hotel. So I asked the service, and they asked me whether I wanted them take the highway or the local road. So I told them to take the highway and I paid the extra fee for the highway.
But the hotel staff (= the driver ) , who was the young one cheated the water price, forgot to have the highway fee. So he stopped the car at the toll booth and told me to re-pay the highway fee.
I, of course, denied it.
Then he told me again that he forgot the highway fee and didn't have any money, and the fee was not that expensive, and he wanted me to pay.
Then I denided it again. I told him to negotiate with the toll booth staff.
After some repeated argument, he finally gave up and negotiate with the staff, and we could go through the toll booth.
What I want to say with this story is "Don't trust the young staff!" The young staff at the hotel lacks a sense of responsiblity.

If you don't care about the narrow bathroom, cheating on the water price by the staff, no beer, and the young staff with low abilities, this hotel should be good for you...rooms are clean enough, the price is OK, the food at the restaurant is OK.

Room tip: Better talk with the older staff
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank FUNK-P
Marlon E, Director of Sales at Hotel Sansu, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2015

Dear Mr Funk

Thank you for your review and i am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by the Young Staff. The Young Staff lacks responsibility and the management is in the proccess of training the staff for perfection as to which they are now.

We would get the liquor licence very soon and therefore we would have the opportunity of serving Beer & ALCOHOL to the customers.

The Rooms are now under the process of renovation and the main renovations would be done to the bathrooms since they are too small.

Upon your next arrival you could see how our Hotel Has Changed.

Best Regards