“Fantastic trip! We can't wait to come back!”

Traverse Lanka Tours
Ranked #37 of 116 Tours in Colombo
More attraction details
Owner description: Traverse Lanka Tours, in our heart is a company which offers travelers the opportunity to explore this beautiful and unique country of Sri Lanka in more ways than ever before. Our mission is to offer travelers an overall holiday experience. Our vision is to be the tour company you will use even for your subsequent visits to Sri Lanka and also to be your first recommendation to anyone visiting the country. We operate with a team of individuals who have vast knowledge and experience in the tourism industry in Sri Lanka. Therefore, you are guaranteed to receive a well personalized, professional service upon your inquiries to your arrival, and until you leave the country of Sri Lanka after a wonderful tour with Traverse Lanka Tours. We operate with a fleet of new vehicles and experiences guides, drivers and chauffeurs to offer you an unforgettable holiday in Sri Lanka.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic trip! We can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

From the get-go Jevon was very helpful and quick to respond with our requests while he planned the trip: nothing was too much trouble and his personalised service helped us decide to go with Traverse Lanka Tours over other more commercialised and impersonable companies. Both Jevon and Mr Ravi met us at the airport in our trip car: a comfortable, spotless and new car which remained ours throughout our trip (we met some tourists who had a nice car at the airport which was later swapped for a beaten up old banger!) Jevon had booked us into fantastic accommodation! We stayed in 9 hotels over 10 days and each one was wonderful and unique-an absolute joy to stay in! They also booked train tickets in advance and advised us on everything we could do or see without being pushy: a truly tailor-made trip. It was a pleasure being driven by Mr Ravi, he was a fountain of knowledge while we were asking all our questions and we felt very safe in his hands. My husband and I recommend Traverse Lanka Tours highly as they have ensured that my husband and I experienced a trip which we will always look back on with dear and sweet memories! Definately the company to go with if you want to avoid being made to feel like a number with the bigger companies.
Thanks guys!
Carrie and Imran
Dubai

Visited January 2014
traverselanka, Owner at Traverse Lanka Tours, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Dear Mrs. Carrie & Mr. Imran
Thank you very much for your kindness. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your tour in Sri Lanka with us very much. It was indeed our pleasure to have provided you with our service and we too enjoyed every bit of the tour that you were with us. Once again, thank you for choosing us. And we hope to see you in Sri Lanka again.
All the very best with everything back home!
Regards,
Jevon

Salmiyah, Kuwait
“Splendid tour with Traverse Lanka”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Traverse Lanka came recommended to me from a friend and we had an amazing tour of 10 days with Mr. Nandana who was our driver for the tour in Sri Lanka. I traveled there with four of my friends and we had an unforgettable time. Mr. Nandana’s driving was very comfortable and he was very safe in the busy Sri Lankan roads. He also was fluent in his Arabic which made me and my friends feel like home during our tour. Sri Lanka has so much to offer to anyone whether you seek adventure, culture, nature and wildlife, or especially beaches. It is a country which has everything. I will definitely be visiting Sri Lanka again for a longer period and will highly recommend Traverse Lanka to anyone planning to visit Sri Lanka.

Visited November 2013
traverselanka, Owner at Traverse Lanka Tours, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Mohamed
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We are happy that we got the opportunity to provide you with our service. Thank you once again and hope you'd visit Sri Lanka with us again.
Best regards
Langkawi, Malaysia
“Truly Amazing, Thank You Traverse Lanka!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our family traveled to Sri Lanka 6 months ago. We had an amazingly wonderful experience with Traverse Lanka, a truly trustworthy local tour operator.

I was skeptical when my husband first suggested Sri Lanka as our holiday destination. After much research, I could not believe how much this small island has to offer! The many UNESCO heritage sites, beaches (everywhere), mountains, nature trails, rainforests, boat trips, whale-watching, national parks, you name it! It is unbelievably educational and fun!

To be specific, it is Mr. Ravi who had made our 2 weeks’ vacation so remarkable and unforgettable. His sincerity and honesty in treating us like family has warmed our hearts.
I came to know Traverse Lanka via a friend’s recommendation. We were not only satisfied but, in fact, grateful of what Mr. Ravi has done throughout our vacation. He had helped us with many issues including pulling us out from a really spooky guesthouse that I had chosen. His carefulness and sensitivity towards safety issues made us felt very safe to be with him. Our children especially love to be with him. He took them to walk around the paddy field, introducing tuk-tuk to my son and many more.

We were extremely touched and impressed when our children received newly bought T-shirts and books in return of 2 books that they had read and given to Mr. Ravi’s children. Despite their simple life, they did not take for granted our insignificant act. We were truly touched!

(My children said it is the best holiday ever!)

I will not hesitate to recommend Mr. Ravi and his team to anyone who wishes to visit Sri Lanka. They have treated us like family, never in anyway taking advantage of us, for that, I am truly grateful and would like to take this opportunity to say “ Thank you, Mr. Ravi.”

Visited June 2013
traverselanka, Owner at Traverse Lanka Tours, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you very much for writing such kind words about Traverse Lanka Tours. It was indeed our pleasure to have provided you with our service and we are glad to know that you had an unforgettable experience here in Sri Lanka with us. Hope to see you in Sri Lanka again.
London, United Kingdom
“Trustworthy, safe and friendly”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had a fantastic day out with Mr Ravi who was knowledgeable, kind and safe which made all the difference to our trip. I would highly recommend Traverse Lanka Tours, a really great service.

Visited November 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your tour in Sri Lanka with Traverse Lanka Tours. It was indeed our pleasure to have provided you with our service. Looking forward to seeing you in Sri Lanka again.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

You couldn't ask for a more responsible and friendly driver than Mr Ravi. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

His car was wonderfully comfortable with working seatbelts, and his driving made us feel very safe on the busy Sri Lankan roads.

Visited November 2013
Thank you for your kind words! It was indeed our pleasure to have provided you with our services. We are glad to see your impression on Traverse Lanka Tours, and we hope you'd visit Sri Lanka and travel the country with us again.