“Fast food with fast free wifi”
Review of Cup Cafe - CLOSED

Cup Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cup Cafe, a chic coffee boutique in town. Awarded Certificate of Excellent for Two consecutive years, will add a spark to your mood as you savour a rich cup of coffee. Our coffee, made from quality Arabica beans, is brewed to delight your palate and tantalize your taste buds. Our courteous and friendly staff is the reason that we are known as the cafe that serves coffee with love.
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Fast food with fast free wifi”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

You can enjoy some fast food for reasonable price. Price range is usually less than Rs 1000. plus you get free 4g wifi here :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Nisal L

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great location, coffee and service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been checking out the Cup Cafe as often as I get to that side of town. I really enjoy the coffee, quiet and professional service. I like that my coffee cup does not have dribbles down the side (presentation is appreciated). I discovered that there are two tables particularly suitable for people watching on this busy intersection. Very relaxing. The quality remains first rate. FYI: the loyalty program has been discontinued until further notice, but I can't stop now. I'm hooked. Keep up the good work Cup!

• Visited February 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The cup op cafe and later on als the Passion Mojito where the best i ever had. The staff where very friendly and the interior was very nice.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Erwin E
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Best affogatto in town!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I am so happy to find Cup Cafe with it's wonderful coffee and cakes. One of the best cheesecake I have had in Colombo and definitely the best affogatto! The location is not great as it is on a busy road and therefore noisy from the traffic outside. However I will definitely go back for the coffee and cake! Loved it!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Raabandhi
Hong Kong, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Place to relax”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I only visit Colombo for a short time. Cup cafe is a very comfortable place to relax. I only ordered a cup of latte. It was good. The staff was very nice, friendly & made you feel very welcome.

I spent around 1.5 hours with my friends who lives in Colombo. Definitely cup cafe is a very good place to hangout with friends, quiet place. My friend and I really enjoy the coffee & the environment.

• Visited December 2013