“Beautiful Sri Lanka” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tourslanka

Tourslanka
Ranked #49 of 98 Tours in Colombo
More attraction details
Owner description: Tourslanka is a locally based, independently managed company. Tourslanka provides private tailor made tours to individuals, couples, families, friends and small private groups.
Devonport, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful Sri Lanka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We spent four nights/five days touring to Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala and Galle. My wife and I together with our daughter and son-in-law as well as two grand children (8 & 6 yrs.) had a fantastic time. The van was modern, clean and air conditioned.
Our tour guide John was excellent. He was helpful, informative and made sure that we could stop, shop or alter the tour as we travelled. Every morning John's smiling face would greet us in the hotel foyer ready for another day of travel around this beautiful island.
Tours Lanka prepared the tour as per our requests and made sure everything was arranged perfectly, right down to the hotels that we were booked to stay at.
My wife and I will return to Sri Lanka to do the heritage tour and will definitely use Tours Lanka again for our next trip.

Visited January 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank Darrell H

Kajang, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Awesome Sri Lanka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

My friend and our husbands (2 couples) planned a trip to the very beautiful Island in June 2012. After browsing through the internet, I came across some tour agencies. On further correspondence, I found the Tours Lanka very obliging to my every request. They provided me with an itinerary and every time I requested further information, I got my replies promptly. Finally our itinerary was done and we were ready to fly.

On reaching Colombo Airport, (even though we arrived earlier than the ETA) the driver/guide was already waiting for us. This was constant everyday, we never a day waited for our transport. The van was always waiting for us when we came down from our hotel rooms. Punctuality is the key word here.

Ours was a tailor-made private tour at a very economical price-tag. We had a whale of a time as we moved around at our own pace. At the end of our 8 nights 9 days trip, all we can say is that we were so satisfied as we had a fun, fulfilled and wonderful dream vacation made possible by Tours Lanka. Thank you Tours Lanka and carry on your excellent services!

Visited June 2012