“Perfect way to discover Sri Lanka”
Review of Genuine Srilankans

Genuine Srilankans
More attraction details
Owner description: Genuine Sri Lankans having the reputation of Travel Company with world famous best facilitators. Our aim is to provide maximum service for the best rate. We having the knowledge and expertise to organize your entire tour with excellent quality, with the maximum service and delight for your money. We have limited number of Facilitators. Because we only employee BEST Chauffer Guides in Sri Lanka. We are not accepting any works more than our Facilitators bandwidth. Because we are handling every guest and tour personally and giving the VVIP service to everyone and finally accomplish our motto "come as a guest Go as a Friend" This is why Genuine Sri Lankans Facilitators are so famous around the World. If our clients are not satisfied about our service, we are not accepting any payment. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Basel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect way to discover Sri Lanka”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to discover Sri Lanka on our own and not in a big group. As our time was limited we booked a guide/driver with Genuine Srilankans. From the beginning the communication by mail was very friendly and helpful for the planning. Arriving at the airport our guide Sidath was waiting for us and the journey begun. Good car with AC, safe driving, no extra fees made this journey through Sri Lanka a wonderful experience. Sidath was a very friendly and helpful driver, what made the journey even more enjoyable. We really appreciated the tour. Thanks for all!

Visited May 2014

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our 3 day tour with Geniune Sri Lankans was great! Before we even started, the office manager Sharon was super prompt in responding to my emails and answering all my questions. Then the morning our tour started we met Chanaka who was very nice and always on time. He spent a solid 3 full days with us and the company never nickel and dimed us for any additional hours. We went from Colombo to Kandy, Nuwaraeliya, Sigiriya, Dambulla and back to Colombo. We only had a short amount of time but between the advice of Sharon and Chanaka we were able to see everything we wanted to. Chanaka was also very flexible and gave us more options once we got there. Their prices are very reasonable and I would highly recommend them to others.

Visited May 2014
6 Thank Kavita S
Brisbane, Australia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“The silent tour”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Day tour 3: Dambulla > Sigiriya > Polonnaruwa from Colombo

This was an amazing day out and the World Heritage listed sites are well worth visiting.

I had high expectations of this tour and was looking forward to a day learning about the history and culture of the sites and the any information about the towns and regions we passed through along the way. Good thing I had read up on the sites before my tour or I would have been none the wiser.

I was largely left to my own devices at each of the sites. I strongly recommend bringing runners or walking shoes for the climb up and down the 1200+ stairs at Sigiriya. Flip-flops or sandals are ideal for the other 2 sites as shoes are not permitted to worn in any of the temples or their surrounds.

Although my guide was an excellent driver and navigator, he was a man of few words. Our 12+ hour car journey was spent largely in silence. I was even expected to eat lunch alone in the restaurant. I usually find that dining with the guide provides the opportunity to learn about the local foods and discuss the plan for the afternoon, but none of this was possible.

I was very disappointed as other day tours I have taken in Sri Lanka have been able to supply a driver who doubles as a talkative, knowledgeable, host and guide.

Visited March 2014
5 Thank Justmeplease
Koshala, Manager at Genuine Srilankans, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Hi Lee-Anne,
Thank you very much for visiting our wonderful Sri Lanka. First to all I would like to thank you for selecting GenuineSriLanakans for your tour. We are really glad that you have amazed from all world heritages. Thank you very much for your compliment about our facilitator CHANAKA.
With the same time I would like to clear few points about your opinion about Chanaka’s talkative ..!!
• He is one of the finest and BEST rated guides in our pool. If you went through other reviews in TA, you can see how good, polite, host, knowledgeable. No need to elaborate how great he is in here.

• This tour is organized within 2 days and this tour had more than 650 KM to drive and started after nearly ONE delay as you been not able to make our planned time. His main objective is to driving you safe in all CHAOS roads in Sri Lanka. As our company objective, Guest safety is the number ONE priority for us. And he had to make sure you are there in Airport on time

• We understand you had some expectation to be more conversational with your driver. But when doing such a long itinerary with very limited time in CHAOS roads, sometime t Driver’s chattiness can be reduced. Because he has to make sure cover all your nearly impossible itinerary, and end of the date drop you to the airport safe. But when we have more time specially in multiday long tours, all are know that how friendly and informational is Chanaka and our other Guides , WITHOUT doing any tourists traps . Is why he is very famous in all around the world.

• Having said that if you expected much more conversational from our Facilitator, we are regret the inconvenience caused you. And I would like to inform you that it is because such a rush and tidiness had in your schedule in single day tour. If we couldn’t catch your flight after 650 KM on Sri Lankans roads, this review can much more different. Even for Lunch as a policy of our company, facilitators are usually not joining to lunch or dinner if guest is not invited. If someone is invited, they are more than happy join with you, been close and share all their local experience. is why our facilitators are so famous, been rated as excellent in all around the world
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Couldn't have been better!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My friend and I hired Genuine Sri Lankans to drive us to 4 different cities in Sri Lanka, and we couldn't have been more thrilled. Our driver, Chanaka, was super friendly, attentive, and very safe. He met us at the airport and our adventure began! We drove to Kandy, Nuwara Elija, Ella, and Galle. Beautiful countryside, and much cleaner than we expected. Chanaka stopped for photos whenever we asked, and was always ready to go each morning. When he dropped us at our final destination in Galle, I accidentally left my sandals in the back of the car. The company was so kind and met me at the airport 6 days later with my sandals and wouldn't even take a tip! Talk about going above and beyond! We will definitely be recommending Genuine Sri Lankan to all of our friends! Thanks so much for a fantastic trip!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank ellen_thomas64
Bruges, Belgium
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Perfect in all ways!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We only can confirm the excellent reviews which we read already!
We booked a 9-days ,private tour of Sri Lanka and everything was very good. The company is most reliable, you get the correct answers as well as services. Our driver was Chanaka, a very kind and polite person and an experienced good driver, always willing to help . Upon our special request, we could have a more comfortable car for this tour. This is a suggestion for the company to offer their standard cars as well as more luxury cars. We visited many Asian countries and can say that a comfortable car is very important for travelling every day, especially when you are not that young anymore!
We spent a wonderful time in Sri Lanka and this is for a great part due to Chanaka and Genuine Sri Lankans.
Thank you for your good services and if ever we return, we'll contact you again!.

Visited February 2014