“The perfect trip by all means”
Review of Blue Lanka Tours

and up
Colombo City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate AndSenses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.
Reviewed October 26, 2015

When I decided to visit Serilanka I read on tripadvisor that Blue Lanka Tours is number one, and after reading the reviews ,I sent an email and start to work on planing my trip.
Denish offer me a plan for 8 days trip and after a few emails we decided our final dates, hotels and the route.
I did all this preparation nearly a year before, I wanted to be sure that all the hotels I wanted will be avaiable.
I want to mention that Denish had the knowledge and patient to consult and understand all my needs.
We arrive very early ( 5 Am) and we met Aruna , our guide/ driver.
Aruna was kind , understanding, professional , clever, polite, he wanted us to enjoy Serilanka and he did everything he could to make the best of everything.
Aruna verified that all the hotels are expecting us and they know about my husband Gluten Free diet, his car always was clean and ready with water bottles ready for us.
We had an amazing trip , we were in national parks with a lot of animals we saw temples we hiked and slept in an dreams hotels .
In my last day I met Denish and I thanked him for his professional outstanding.service.
I would be happy to recommend his company to every one that want to see Serilanka.

2  Thank navity
Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)
All reviews
in 27 reviews
"lion rock"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

We only had a limited time (3 days) to spend exploring, but Blue Lanka and our driver Janaka, did an outstanding job of creating an itinerary for us to experience as much as possible. It is a long drive from the airport to Sigiriya, but it's totally worth it. Lions Rock and the nearby Minneraya Safari was a beautiful experience that shouldn't be missed. Everything Blue Lanka had lined up for us, including hotels, meals and attractions/tours was top notch. Thanks to Janaka, our first trip to Sri Lanka was very memorable and meaningful. I would highly recommend this tour company if you are looking for a comfortable and easy way to get around and see Sri Lanka.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

We organized this transfer the day before travelling and Dinesh was able to provide a quick confirmation and excellent service. Our driver Asela drove very safely and offered ongoing commentary about Sri Lanka and various sights during our 2 1/2 hr journey . Asela offered a tour rather than a transfer. Highly recommend this tour agency as they are able to offer a customer service focus.

Reviewed October 23, 2015

My wife (Chinese) and I (American) spent a great 5 days in Sri Lanka in the good hands of Blue Lanka Tours. Our guide & driver Daling was excellent. He was very safe & professional and made our many hours in the car as relaxing & comfortable as possible. We started our tour arriving Colombo early morning and traveling to Heritance Kandalama hotel near Sirigirya. After 2 great days there we moved to the Horton Plains & spent 2 days hiking and visiting tea plantations & factory. Had a great sea food lunch at Spargo Beach restaurant Negonbo on way to airport for departure on 5th day. Great Sri Lanka trip!