“Very good and co-operative tour operator service. Recommended.”
Review of Blue Lanka Tours

and up
Colombo City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate AndSenses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.
Reviewed September 30, 2015

Very good tour operator service. We covered Pinnawala, Kandy, river rafting, Colombo City Tour and much more. Our travel guide Asela was very friendly and possessed good knowledge about the places covered. He took us to good places to eat and also arranged a very delicious home made Sri-Lankan meal for us. We had a spacious and comfortable car good enough for five of us along with the two members of the staff. I recommend Blue Lanka tours for travel to Sri Lanka.

1  Thank rsharma22
Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)
All reviews
in 27 reviews
"lion rock"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed September 26, 2015

My best friend and I just came back from a quick trip to Sri Lanka (3 days). The second day was spent in a wonderful tour through Blue Lanka to Sigiriya and Dambulla. Before we got to Sri Lanka even, I was already impressed by the team's responsiveness via e-mail, and their on-point organization. The cash payment on the day of the tour was also convenient and reassuring (as opposed to advance payment through a credit card) since we were not sure if our plans were going to stay the same. As for the tour itself, the guide was polite and helpful, and we had a great time exploring the area with him and the other local guide. Thank you Dinesh, Nimesha and everyone else for the professionalism and the great service!

Reviewed September 26, 2015

I did some brief search before email to Blue Lanka Tours and confirmed my 10-days itinerary within 1 week before departure to Colombo on Sept 9. Mr Dinesh replied to my first email with details included places to visit and accommodation within one day. His suggestions matched all requests I stated on email, including the chauffeur guide who is a very polite and careful driver.
Mindika was my chauffeur guide who loves safari and has well knowledge about elephants, both are highlights of my trip. I had a 2-hours train ride from Nanu Oya to Ella and Mindika waited to see my train left platform before he drove car to Ella. There were many tourists taking the train but I did not see their guide with them on platform.
I absolutely enjoyed my fabulous trip and highly recommend Blue Lanka Tours in terms of price and service.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

Excellent tour operator, gave us very good advise, good organisation, very available during the preparation of our trip in Sri Lanka. They have chosen good and excellent hotels, we had a good car and the perfect driver/guide. If you want to travel in Sri Lanka pass through Blue Lanka Tours - you will get a VIP - service.

Date of experience: August 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2015

Wow. We absolutely LOVED the tour that we booked with Blue Lanka Tours. Very thorough, very professional and prompt. I was trying to put together a trip for my mother's birthday and we only had limited time and odd hours that we could do a tour and the staff was very accommodating. Setting up the tour was a breeze. I just had to tell them what I wanted to do and the time frame and they were able to work everything out, including overnight accommodations. Our driver Mendhi was the best! Very funny, personable and the perfect gentleman. He was with us the entire day and helped us with whatever we needed. He was also very patient and accommodating and patient when we were taking up too much time at the attractions. lol. I highly recommend him personally. We also got very cute coffee mugs! Thanks so much. I have nothing bad to say about this company. ALL GOOD! Dinesh even called to make sure everything was going smoothly and that we were happy.