“Fantastic Personalised Service With A Smile.”
Review of Blue Lanka Tours

and up
Colombo City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate AndSenses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.
Reviewed September 21, 2015

We (husband, parents and 10yr old daughter) visited the beautiful island of Sri Lanka between Aug11th-Aug20th.

All our enquiries via e-mail were dealt with efficiently and professionally by Mr Dinesh Perera and team.
We had done our own research and also took their advice and decided on Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy-Nuwara Eliya-Uda Walawe-Yala-Galle-Colombo.

It was alot of travelling but we were thoroughly looked after by our wonderful guide Janaka.
Janaka was always smiling and answered all our (sometimes annoying I'm sure!) questions.
They had hired us an external minivan and driver, the van was air conditioned and the driver Jayasuriya was so easy going.

We could stop for rest and photo opportunities wherever we wanted to and amend our itinerary at any time, we were really made to feel special.
They went above and beyond duty in so many ways, when my father mentioned he had a bad back they drove him to an ayurvedic massage place after a long day of sightseeing.
When my daughter had an upset tummy, they requested one of the herbal spice gardens to make her up something to settle it (and it really worked!).

We had requested 4-5 star hotels, and they were all beautiful, we only wish we had more time in every place.
If I could give any more stars I would, if you are looking for a tailor made holiday of any sort to Sri Lanka just book with this company.
Thank you all at Blue Lanka, all the family sends their warmest regards. Hopefully we can come back soon!!

3  Thank Asma A
DineshNPerera, Owner at Blue Lanka Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2015

Dear Madam !

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Thank you very much for your great review regarding Blue Lanka Tours service and specially about Mr Janaka who is one of the oldest employees in our setting. Big thank for wire transferring total amount at ones and letting us to arrange the tour the way we want but for your choice.

I know that you we didn't able to secure you the inquired train seats from Nanu Oya to Ella but you have not mention that and it shows that you have enjoy the journey to maximum. You know for the fact we have not able to book you the hotel in Ella which you asked and we have to refund you the different amount so please provide us the bank details so we can send them to you.

Again big thank for your entire family and we hope that we will see you in Sri Lanka again in the near future.

Dinesh.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,274)
All reviews
in 27 reviews
"lion rock"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

We had amazing trip to Sri Lanka tour , we visited Colombo kandy and Elliya with best gaud Mr Aruna he was full support and support us for any issue during our tour he try the best to show us as much as he can during the tour . And also Mr Dinesh planned everything's perfect with full organization so honestly my recommended with this guys they are friendly and you will enjoy with blue Lanka tour

1  Thank Ahmad A

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Big thank you for your great review and it will really help us to gather the momentum for the upcoming tours as well.

It was a real last minute tour which we arrange and big thank should go to our office staff and specially to Mr Aruna.

it was really happy to hear that you enjoyed the entire stay in Sri Lanka and we are really looking forward to have you here in Sri Lanka again with your family in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

Recently we were on 4 days (26th Aug-29th Aug) tour of Sri Lanka with Blue Lanka Tours, This was tailor made tour for me & my wife arranged by Mr. Dinesh from Blue Lanka Tours. Mindika our guide and driver was very very caring, friendly and adaptable. We visited all the main sights and much much more than we could have done on our own. This was only possible with the great help from such a professional team of Blue Lanka Tours.

Overall I am very pleased with Blue Lanka Tours and would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Sri Lanka.

Again Thanks a lot Team Blue Lanka Tours...

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about Blue Lanka Tours service.

Big thank should go to our office staff as well as to Mr Mindika who make sure that everything went according to the plan it self. I know that we had some disagreement regarding the payment up front and thank you again for following the company procedures and letting us to arrange the tour in our own professional way.

You are one of the oldest clients of Blue Lanka Tours and we are really happy htat you have the same feeling about Blue Lanka Tours.

We are really looking forward to have you here in Sri Lanka with your family in the near future.

Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

My mom, together with my brother and sister are currently on the road traveling in Sri Lanka covering Colombo - Dambulla - Sigiriya - Pollunuwara - Kandy and Hill Country (Hatton) - Galle in 11 days. We are traveling on a comfortable and new Mini Van chauffeured by Dharmasiri Silva which was arranged by Mr. Dinesh Perera, the owner of Blue Lanka Tours.

Five days prior to my arrival and after having booked my hotels direct or through a travel site, I emailed Blue Lanka tours for my transfers and tours within Sri Lanka. Mr. Perera, having seen my itinerary to be in order, promptly submitted a quote and agreed to collect payment upon our arrival at the airport of Colombo.

My mother who is in her 70s has been closely assisted by our assigned driver, ensuring that she does not get too much sun exposure or does not do much strenuous walking. Our tour timings are unhurried and we can choose to linger in places where we want to go. We even had Sunday mass in Kandy, stop by stores to buy chips and katta sambol, have drinks at the SkyLounge at Kingsbury Hotel, buy roadside Cashews and King Coconut. What is good with our driver is he presents a good range of price options on where to eat and where to do souvenir shopping. And there are no catches.

The ease and flexibility of travel in Sri Lanka is truly realized when you book with Blue Lanka. Anything is possible with Blue Lanka.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank JoseRizal

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about Blue Lanka tours service.

Yes I didn't able to reply it to you but call me over the phone and it really help us to arrange everything in last minute. Mr Dharmasiri should get the credit for giving you the real quality service through out in your stay it self. Blue Lanka tours office staff also should get the credit since this was a last minute tour it self.

It was a great pleasure for me to meet you in your hotel and I learnt quit a lot from you as well. Big thank for your text message as well in your last day in Sri Lanka.

We really hope that you will return to Sri Lanka again for a wonderful tour.