“Truly Amazing Sri lanka...with Awesome Blue Lanka Tours Team...Thanks”
Review of Blue Lanka Tours

and up
Colombo City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate AndSenses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.
Reviewed September 18, 2015

Recently we were on 4 days (26th Aug-29th Aug) tour of Sri Lanka with Blue Lanka Tours, This was tailor made tour for me & my wife arranged by Mr. Dinesh from Blue Lanka Tours. Mindika our guide and driver was very very caring, friendly and adaptable. We visited all the main sights and much much more than we could have done on our own. This was only possible with the great help from such a professional team of Blue Lanka Tours.

Overall I am very pleased with Blue Lanka Tours and would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Sri Lanka.

Again Thanks a lot Team Blue Lanka Tours...

Date of experience: August 2015
DineshNPerera, Owner at Blue Lanka Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2015

Dear Sir !

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about Blue Lanka Tours service.

Big thank should go to our office staff as well as to Mr Mindika who make sure that everything went according to the plan it self. I know that we had some disagreement regarding the payment up front and thank you again for following the company procedures and letting us to arrange the tour in our own professional way.

You are one of the oldest clients of Blue Lanka Tours and we are really happy htat you have the same feeling about Blue Lanka Tours.

We are really looking forward to have you here in Sri Lanka with your family in the near future.

Dinesh.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)
All reviews
in 27 reviews
"lion rock"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

My mom, together with my brother and sister are currently on the road traveling in Sri Lanka covering Colombo - Dambulla - Sigiriya - Pollunuwara - Kandy and Hill Country (Hatton) - Galle in 11 days. We are traveling on a comfortable and new Mini Van chauffeured by Dharmasiri Silva which was arranged by Mr. Dinesh Perera, the owner of Blue Lanka Tours.

Five days prior to my arrival and after having booked my hotels direct or through a travel site, I emailed Blue Lanka tours for my transfers and tours within Sri Lanka. Mr. Perera, having seen my itinerary to be in order, promptly submitted a quote and agreed to collect payment upon our arrival at the airport of Colombo.

My mother who is in her 70s has been closely assisted by our assigned driver, ensuring that she does not get too much sun exposure or does not do much strenuous walking. Our tour timings are unhurried and we can choose to linger in places where we want to go. We even had Sunday mass in Kandy, stop by stores to buy chips and katta sambol, have drinks at the SkyLounge at Kingsbury Hotel, buy roadside Cashews and King Coconut. What is good with our driver is he presents a good range of price options on where to eat and where to do souvenir shopping. And there are no catches.

The ease and flexibility of travel in Sri Lanka is truly realized when you book with Blue Lanka. Anything is possible with Blue Lanka.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank JoseRizal

Dear Sir !

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about Blue Lanka tours service.

Yes I didn't able to reply it to you but call me over the phone and it really help us to arrange everything in last minute. Mr Dharmasiri should get the credit for giving you the real quality service through out in your stay it self. Blue Lanka tours office staff also should get the credit since this was a last minute tour it self.

It was a great pleasure for me to meet you in your hotel and I learnt quit a lot from you as well. Big thank for your text message as well in your last day in Sri Lanka.

We really hope that you will return to Sri Lanka again for a wonderful tour.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

My husband and I had a wonderful 10-day trip with driver Krishan from 29th August to 8th September. What an action-packed itinerary was pre-organised for us - two safaris, world-renowned religious sites, morning hikes, train ride, tea plantations, tuk-tuk rides, Dutch forts - as well as massage, cookery courses, a visit to a wood carving factory, a potters and spice gardens! Krishan accompanied us almost everywhere, smoothing the way, organising local guides, purchasing entrance tickets etc. Unforgettable memories. Can't recommend this company (and Krishan) highly enough.

Date of experience: September 2015

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about Blue Lanka Tours.

Big thank should go to Blue Lanka Tours office staff and specially Mr Krishan who make sure that everything was going according to plan with your journey.

Both of you travel a lot in Sri Lanka and we are really happy that you enjoyed entire tour with Blue Lanka Tours.

We hope that you will back in Sri Lanka in the near future.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

Six of us went on a 2 week tour of Sri Lanka with Blue Lanka Tours, 3 sighted people and 3 visually impaired. Isuru was an excellent guide and driver, friendly, and adaptable. We worked out an itinerary with him beforehand. He arranged lots of tactile experiences for the blind people in our group such as going to a pineapple plantation or washing elephants. We visited all the main sights and much more that we couldn't have done on our own. We would certainly recommend Isuru and Blue Lanka tours.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank margarete1947

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

thank you very much for your wonderful review about Blue Lanka Tours service and specially about the Mr Isuru who is undoubtedly one of the best guides it self.

You helped us a lot for us arrange you a wonderful tour in Sri Lanka with Blue Lanka Tours.

We hope that you will return to Sri Lanka in the near future.

best Regards.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 1, 2015

After a terrible trip in India me and my friend were worried for Sri Lanka, but by the second day we were pretty impressed. Our holiday was from 22nd till 27th august and everything was well organised from the airport pick up, various destinations including Colombo, Bentota, Ella, Kithugala, to the vey well picked hotels. The Variety of experiences included but weren't limited to, white water rafting, hiking, jeep safari, a train ride on the edge of a mountain and off course relaxing on the beach. Our tour Aseela who was accompanied by Dinesh occasionally was very knowledgeable and both guys were always professional, informative, down to earth and got us trying local foods. I had an amazing time and I would definitely recommend Blue Lanka tours, they tailor made our tour and even added in things we didn't know we wanted to see. It's so refreshing to meet a company who are really all about providing the best experience for the customer. Dinesh was very easy to communicate with via email during the planning of our holiday and he was quick at putting together a tailor made tour considering he put everything together in a week. The selection of hotels was amazing, I couldn't have picked better if I had tried and the camping experience is one I will never forget.
I'm very happy I booked my holiday through Blue Lanka Tours, they are a professional, trustworthy, reliable company with a good team.

Date of experience: August 2015

Greetings from Blue Lanka Tours !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review bout Blue Lanka Tours service.

It was great pleasure for us to spend some time with both of you in travelling in Sri Lanka. Mr Asela as well as Blue Lanka Tours office staff should get the credit for arranging a wonderful tour in Sri Lanka for you.

We hope that you will return to Sri Lanka again in the near future.