“A great trip with Blue Lanka”
Review of Blue Lanka Tours

Blue Lanka Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate And Revive Your Senses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went to Sri Lanka in July for a 4-day trip. I found Blue Lanka on Tripadvisor and emailed Dinesh. He replied quickly with a perfect itinerary which meets all my requirements. He and Isuru picked me up in the airport and Isuru was the tour guide/driver for the entire trip. Isuru is very polite, friendly and thoughtful. I can tell that he has done a lot of research on the attractions. I read Lonely Planet before I went to Sri Lanka, but Isuru told me many fun facts about each town we passed by and each attraction we went to that are not included in Lonely Planet. I cannot ask for a better experience and will definitely go with Blue Lanka again next time I visit Sri Lanka!

2  Thank Amber X

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Dear Dinesh, like I promised you I'm going to write my review about your agency.
I stayed in beautiful Sri Lanka, with my wife and a friend, on last july. I purchased a tour with Blue Lanka Tours and I've to say that all was perfect!. We travelled with a minivan very comfortable (we were three people and had nine available seats!) with a very professional driver. In all the sites that we visited was provided a guide, all the hotels were like we asked for, (sometimes, more than what we expected!), and every problem has been tackled with commitment.
Blue Lanka Tours is absolutely to be recommended to anyone!

1  Thank Valerio R
Reviewed October 7, 2013

A friend and I decided to visit Sri Lanka for a week and after seeing Blue Lanka's reviews immediately got in touch with them. Dinesh was quick to respond and very flexible as we tweaked our itinerary trying to figure out the perfect schedule. During a very busy time where many hotels were fully booked, Dinesh was able to find us excellent accommodation to fit our budget and preferences. Upon arriving, Dinesh proceeded to take us on a whirlwind tour of the island, hitting all the most exciting spots for culture, nature and cuisine while never feel pressed. His incredible attention to detail and depth of knowledge made sure saw the best sights and sampled the best of Sri Lankan culture. He is incredibly friendly, thoughtful and overall a real joy to be around making him not only your tour guide, but an additional friend accompanying you on your journey. I cannot recommend Blue Lanka highly enough for anybody looking to pay a visit Sri Lanka. It will be an experience you will never forget.

2  Thank Greg1432
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Blue Lanka tours is a well managed company and they have a genuine desire to provide the best possible service. On very short nortice, Dinesh and his team were able to put together a great itinerary that surpassed our expectations. They had friendly, polite and reliable drivers, took us to nice attractions and chose good hotels.

Dinesh and Isuru stayed personally in touch with us for the whole trip and made sure that we had the best possible experience. Thank you, we wish you and your company all the best!

2  Thank 202_K_S_
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Firstly we have nothing but good things to say about Blue Lanka - from their personal touch to their efficiency - they were superb. We gave poor Dinesh 3 days notice and where no one else could deliver he surpassed our expectations. Not only is he a genuinely caring person but he loves his country and that comes across with the tour guides he selected for us. We highly recommend him and hope that you have a fraction of the good experience that we had with him.

2  Thank Erik N