“Brilliant Tour & Company”
Review of Blue Lanka Tours

Blue Lanka Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate And Revive Your Senses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Brilliant Tour & Company”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Just returned from Sri Lanka and had an excellent few days of touring with Blue Lanka. Dinesh & I formulated the itinerary by email before I landed in Sri Lanka and they collected me from my hotel and took me to all the places on my list: Kandy, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Elephant Orphanage etc as well as a day tour of Colombo.

The cars (minivans) are comfortable and air conditioned and it was nice that they had thought of providing bottles of water.

The drivers were friendly, polite and extremely knowledgeable about everything they showed me. They also organised all the entrance tickets and guides to the various places.

I shall certainly use the company again, when I next visit Sri Lanka and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone considering a visit.

Also, despite the fact I was doing this tour on my own, the price was very reasonable, something which is a rarity these days.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank DPG31

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best way to explore Srilanka!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is our first trip to Srilanka, so we didn't know where to start with. We found Blue Lanka name from Trip Advisor website and we started to contact Dinesh. We only gave him our travel date and the type of accommodation we wanted to stay and he came up with a very nice itinerary. We were a bit worried at first as we had to pay some deposit. However after we checked with other travelers who had used Blue Lanka tour service, they all highly recommended us to use Blue Lanka. When we arrived at the airport, both Dinesh and Isuru were there and after that points onwards our worries had gone. We enjoyed every hotels that Dinesh and Isurua arranged for us. Our tour leader was Isura and his ervice was excellent. We disvovered Srilanka in a short space of time. If we have a chance to visit Srilanka again, we will definitely use the service of Blue Lanka Tours.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lotus_4223
Montesson, France
149 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Thanks to Dinesh!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

we wanted a guided tour of Colombo and I mailed several companies. 2 responded but only Dinesh took the trouble to answer all my questions. He arrived at our hotel on time. The vehicle he provided was safe (with seat belts!) and comfortable. He gave us a very enjoyable and informative tour of the city and even helped us to get our tickets for the cricket the next day. We then decided to ask Dinesh to arrange our transfer to Galle which he did very efficiently. We asked to see some sights on the way which were very interesting. He even called me 2 time while we were en-route to Galle to ensure everything was OK. I could not fault Dinesh for his attention to detail. He is a nice man too, as he gave my son a cricket bat as a present! Thanks Dinesh!

1 Thank Tonytourist
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superior experience with Blue Lanka Tours”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Blue Lanka Tours when I visited Sri Lanka recently-- July 29, 2013. Dinesh organized a one day tour on very short notice accommodating my last moment whims about trying Kayaking at Samanalawewa Reservoir in Sabaragamuwa province easily accessible from BELIHULOYA (near Ratnapura) 150 km south east of Colombo..

After a five hour drive (200 km) from Kandy with Sudesh's pleasant company, I had a memorable experience kayaking with a guide on the Samanalawewa Reservoir. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. After a very tasty lunch at the Rivers resort we drove 4 hours back (150 km ) to Colombo. I capped off my tip with a superb sea food dinner at the Lagoon Restaurant at the Cinnamon grand hotel in Colombo.

All in all a wonderfully pleasant experience. THANK YOU BLUE LANKA TOURS. I will definitely come back and see more of your beautiful country with your help.

Omar Rahman

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb service and an outstanding tour”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Blue Lanka tours organized an outstanding 9 day tour of Sri Lanka for us.

On short notice, Dinesh took care of all necessary arrangements via emai, responding quickly to all my queries and at all times clearly specifying the costs and what was included.

At all times we were attended too, making sure that the trip was to our liking. The hotel choices were excellent while our driver, Janaka, spoke good English and drove carefully. Tour guides were well selected and the tour was flexible so as too allow us to change the itinerary.

Dinesh at all times was in contact with us through a blue lanka tours provided cell phone although at no point did we need to contact him as nothing went wrong during the tour. Small details such as always having mineral water in the car or getting the best seats on the train journey to Ela made the trip a lot more enjoyable.

Overall, my trip to Sri Lanka was outstanding thanks to the excellent service provided by Dinesh and his team at Blue Lanka tours.