“Memorable Moments!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Lanka Tours

Blue Lanka Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax, Rejuvenate And Revive Your Senses – Enjoy A Day Tour In Sri LankaWelcome to the beautiful emerald isle known as Sri Lanka! Let us greet you with a salutation of “Ayubowan” which means “May you live long and healthy” and offer you an exciting array of tours to enjoy and turn your vacation into a delight!Tours that take you from the commercial capital Colombo to the astonishingly greenery of the Hill Country; to the sights and sounds of the bustling towns of the deep Down South; to the ancient cities located in the Cultural belt and to the Northern coastal areas where the rich cultural heritage of our island is celebrated in the everyday lives.
Mumbai
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Memorable Moments!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Truly excellent service given by Dinesh and his crew esplly Issuru..Not only were they accommodating to some of our last minute requests but were also able to make sure we saw everything in such a short span of time.It was only through their service ,we could manage to see Kandy and Colombo comfortably in 1 day.Best part about them was their offer to stay in their Luxury Van for almost 5 hours in night before our tour started in morning..All our worries of where/how to stay for those 5 hours got sorted for once - all thanks to Dinesh/Issuru for such a brilliant idea.Dinesh and his team , undoubtedly the best and reliable!!Hats off!!Will surely take their service in future whenever we visit Srilanka...

Visited October 2012

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great 6 day tour for 4”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We got the BlueLanka contact through Tripadvisor and Dinesh responded promptly and we began to work out an itinerary and hotel recommendations. We had their brand new Blue Nissan Van with very comfortable seats but not all of them with seat belts though! Fortunately Iseru who drove was skilled and safe. Service was great from the first contact and he recommended we book our hotels through the net as they could not offer the discounts we could get on the internet. A night in Colombo Hilton, 2 nights in Galle, and another 2 in Nuriya Eliya at the Tea Factory followed by a night in Kandy. Arrived late afternoon in Colombo to meet up with friends and they got us to the airport late that same night. BlueLanka brought us to some sites not on the tourist trail and they were ever attentive to any of our requests. Timing was good except once when they were a little tate due to traffic.I am already planning another visit to Sri Lanka with them for next year. Book them early as they have a small but very dedicted crew.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mbz_man
San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great adventure!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Dinesh and his team was excellent service. Not only were they accommodating to all our last minute requests but was able to make sure we saw everything that we wanted to on our short 2 day trip. They were also able to tailor our trip specifically to customize it our way. You wouldn't find better service with Dinesh and his team!!

Visited September 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Blue Lanka Tours is higly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I decided to visit Sri Lanka very last-minute (one week before departure) and based on those very good recommendations for a driver on TA I contacted Dinesh (I didn't even bother contacting other tour operators). Dinesh was very helpful in helping me with the planning (so much to see, so limited in time!) Inaka picked me up at the airport and our First stop was Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage: surely highlight of my trip. About 80 elephants were bathing in the river and they were so close by, it was just amazing. Although I didn't like the hype around Kai-Mook (baby elephant born in Antwerp Zoo), I was very happy to see those elephants bathing and playing in the water :) My driver asked whether there was wildlife in Belgium and I could only answer there were deers, birds and rabbits :) No leopards or elephants in the Zonienenwoud ;) Next was also a climb onto Sigiriya Lion Rock with a stunning view and maintained frescos of AD 477. After the steep climb, we went on to the Dambulla cave temples. It turned out that those caves were high on a mountain, not just the regular caves like I was thinking. Again a climb but underway we saw many monkeys jumping around. Next stop was tea plantation in Uwala Eliya, which was over 60 km further away. Mind that there's no highway and it was a steep road with loads, loads of turnes. Luckily my driver was very, very skillful and I fell safe whenever he was driving (he was assertive when needed but drove very safely). The view in the Hill Country was so beautiful, like a postcard when the sun was about to set :) Loads of kilometers done in Sri Lanka in such limited time (2 days, without feeling pressured).The accomodations Dinesh arranged were nice and the suggested restaurants (especially Channa) were good. Dinesh called every day to query whether everything was okay, what a service! My driver was so nice and punctual (e.g. we had to leave at 3h30 in the morning so I could catch my flight and he was already waiting at 3h!), without him my first trip to Sri Lanka wouldn't be that special! A big thank you!

I can highly recoomend Blue Lanka Tours and should you have any questions, you can always PM me, I'd be happy to answer within my possibilities.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Squirrr
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinesh and his crew cater to your every desire!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Dinesh arranges the tours to your liking. He can get things done or find opportunities when you least expect it. He is attentive and communicates very well. You can't go wrong with Dinesh in Colombo and Sri Lanka.