“They should Do better”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was there on 14th Dec 2013 Hosting Friend for a dinner , we expected better ambiance. it was a huge restaurant but just empty space. management need to seriously think of refurbishing .. food we ordered didn't com together as we ordered Garupa for my Friend and some other dish for me , my food arrive well before my Guest food so I had to send my food back to kitchen ... by the time they serve garupa . my food has become cold . they never thought of reheating it before serving ...

2  Thank Peepi

Reviewed January 31, 2014

No welcome at all, there was a lady who were shouting at waitress and didn't even bother to smile at her customers. Didn't enjoy there Thai & Indian food, it wasn't the best value for the money we spent. The staff is very poor and the service is worst. When we ordered for X item the waiter brought Z for us. There food is very low quality and doesn't taste good at all. Not much variety of food and when it comes to dessert they had ice cream and fruit salad only. We had to pay a considerable amount just to get one and half scoop of ice cream. Once we finished our main course they switched off the AC too, it was quiet hot as the temperature was 30 degrees. There Papaya Juice was good, I had it for the first and then I recommended to my colleagues but they complained that the juice had more water than papaya.

The 20% discount they offered is worthless, as there pricing were very unreasonable.

The only good thing of this restaurant is the view of the Bere lake.

Not a good place for family or business meal. You will definitely ruin your relationship if you go there.

2  Thank Dhanu W
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Enjoyed the Thai food served there and best value for the money we spent. The staff is really good and the service is excellent and also friendly and helpful. their pub looks good. awesome view of the beire lake and a massive car park. Good place for a family or business meal..

1  Thank MErandika
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Can't believe this restaurant has only so little reviews and most of them not very positive!
We were taken to this restaurant by a friend of ours who has been living here for quite some years already. Btw: many taxi or tuktuk drivers don't know it so it's helpful to write down the address to show it to them. The location is superb, it's right at Beira Lake and they have a terrace outside where you can sit and enjoy the scenery.
Yes, the restaurant might need some touching up and the service staff some training in efficiency but you can see they really try and they are very friendly and accommodating.
The food is just sublime! They offer Indian and Thai cuisine and both times we were there we had Thai since that's just our favorite type of food. All dishes we had tasted very authentic and were really delicious. On top,we paid only about €10 per person which is nothing!

I would strongly recommend you try this place!!

1  Thank TMPeters85
Reviewed August 26, 2013

food is well prepared and taste good, nice view of the bera lake if your sit inside.in side its like you are at a wediing with big halls and big projector. best place to be with a gang of office friends not for family or couples . if there is a discount watch out as they will give you an increased menu and then discount it

1  Thank aryaratne