We had a pleasant stay at the Hilton, a good hotel for one night after arriving in Sri Lanka in the afternoon. We got a massive 2-bedroom suite, the room facing the river – and the sunset was wonderful and perfect for honeymoon ! The customer service level was high, the city location is perfect and there are good restaurants within the hotel. Everything was fine and our suite was good value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded the title of Sri Lanka’s Leading Hotel and Sri Lanka’s Leading Business Hotel at the World Travel Awards, this Colombo hotel is centrally located in Colombo’s business district. With a range of accommodation, from guest rooms and executive rooms to suites, this hotel in Colombo offers stunning views over the Indian Ocean. For relaxation and business alike, Guests will enjoy the endless luxurious accommodations we have to offer. • Only hotel with a connecting bridge to The World Trade Centre • Largest pillar-less ballroom in the city • Signature chefs from Italy, Japan, India, China, Australia and Sri Lanka • Located in the heart of Colombo • Equipped with a gym, pool, karaoke bar and signature restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Colombo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Colombo Hotel Colombo
- Hilton International Colombo
- Colombo Hilton International