Hilton Colombo Residences
$122
$99
$85
1,009 results
All reviewsflow restaurantbedroom apartmentthe penthousewashing machinesri lankahilton colomboroom serviceliving areabreakfast buffethome away from homepool sidefront officeexcellent stayhotel stafff bcomfortable stayspecial thanks
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The highlight of this hotel is the staff. They're friendly, helpful and will jump through fire to get things done for you. Without them Hilton Residencies is just another hotel . The rooms have amazing views of the city and the location of the hotel makes it very easy to get around.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Sunaina Y,

What a joy to read such a lovely review commending my Team at Hilton Colombo Residences; I’m so motivated to read your comments about how they are the highlight of the hotel and without them HCR is just another hotel! Please accept my sincere thanks for such kind words.

Apart from the suites offering 2 or 3 bedrooms, we have just launched a range of new single rooms on level 28 offering modern amenities and amazing views of the Ocean and city skyline. Next month, the hotel will launch its new bar lounge area as well. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

The hotel has recently launched its new Bar & Lounge that offers specialty brewed beverages with an assortment of freshly baked treats, pastries, salads & sandwiches, and specialty cakes, also available for take away. This bar lounge serves single malt whiskeys, wines and many other international beverages.

Once again, I thank you for your recommendation on Tripadvisor; please do not hesitate to contact me directly on karim.schadlou@hilton.com. My Team and I look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you to Sri Lanka.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We took 3 bedroom suite for 5 adults. Living area was huge with LCD TV.
Kitchen is seprated but good size.
Rooms are not too much spacious and not luxurious.
Staff is really very cooperative, even when we booked three separate room for our stay they change it to one 3 bedroom suite without charging any thing for changing booking.

Room Tip: Chosse wooden flooring rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Shikha M,

Thank you for your review commending my Team at Hilton Colombo Residences, I am glad to know that they were able to assist you with the booking process.

Apart from the suites offering 2 or 3 bedrooms, we have just launched a range of new single rooms on level 28 offering modern amenities and amazing views of the Ocean and city skyline. There is significant renovation and updates taking place in the suites, starting from the top most floors, cascading downwards.

Once again, I thank you for your recommendation on Tripadvisor; please do not hesitate to contact me directly on karim.schadlou@hilton.com for any other matter. My Team and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Excellent food choice the chef Ashwini cooks like home food (Indian) best Indian food in Colombo
Personalised service by restaurant managers namely Harsha and Ruwan.
The front office team is warm and willing to help

Room Tip: Rooms above 15th floor have excellent view and good breeze flowing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Neeraj S

Dear Neeraj S,

First, I would like to thank you for your wonderful comment to acknowledging Chef Ashwini, Harsha and Ruwan from my Team; I will share these comments with the Team and I am sure they will be thrilled to read your responses.

In the month of July, Hilton Colombo Residences appointed Chef Ashwini Kumar as the hotel’s resident chef who will specialize in Indian cuisine for in room dining, restaurants, banquets and outdoor catering sections.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The 2 bedroom/2 bath suites are spacious and comfortable. The pool is fantastic. The tennis court and workout facility are an added bonus. The hotel is undergoing updates to all of its suites. We stayed in an updated/refurbished room and the changes to the decor and bathrooms (compared to our previous visit 18 months ago) are a big improvement. The service at this hotel, from the folks at the reception to the chefs and the wait staff at the restaurant/pool, is top-notch. As a Diamond member the amenities I received far exceeded my expectations, including a welcome basket of fruits, a bottle of wine, and appetizers that were sent to our room on several occasions.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ram S
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Dear Ram S,

First, I would like to thank you for your wonderful comment to acknowledge my Team as ‘top notch’ – such lovely comments are always a pleasure to read and I credit my Team for making your experience at Hilton Colombo Residences a positive one. I also appreciate that you noted the difference in your stay in July compared to your previous one 18 months ago!

HHonors guests are always recognized, and my Team and I strive towards making experience in our hotel truly count. Thank you for your comments on the pool and tennis court too!

Once again, I thank you for your recommendation on Tripadvisor; please do not hesitate to contact me directly on karim.schadlou@hilton.com for any other matter. My Team and I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is full of cheer leaders from reception to room service. Very dedicated individual and this place is the best because of those people. Just try one time, you will be addicted to them. Hope this place will stay in the same quality and I am keep coming for last 7 years and planning to continue. I can see, many hotels are building around Hilton, but I don't know if they able to offer what HR offer.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Techno-0739

Dear Techno-0739,

It gave me great pleasure to read your wonderful review of your stay at Hilton Colombo Residences; I am truly appreciative of your wonderful comments of my Team Members whom you refer to as ‘Cheerleaders’, please rest assured that your comments will be shared with the Team who will be delighted to read your super review.

I am grateful to read that you have been a guest at HCR for seven years and that you plan to continue; the hotel has made significant progress over the last few years.

Apart from the suites offering 2 or 3 bedrooms, we have just launched a range of new single rooms on level 28 offering modern amenities and amazing views of the Ocean and city skyline. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future!