“Hotel accommodation”

Hilton Colombo Residences
Ranked #13 of 55 Hotels in Colombo
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great location great management and staff, excellent food and beverages and attentive service. My wife and myself had a very relaxing time at the Hilton Residence. Staying on the 31st floor of the hotel gave us a fantastic view of the Colombo city, which was great. We hope to stay at Hitol Residence next time in Sri Lanka

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Dilip d
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Dilip d,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Colombo Residence, it was our pleasure to welcome you and your wife with our unique Sri Lankan hospitality! I am delighted to receive your positive feedback on my team members and our food, which highlighted your experience with us.

All of us look forward to having you both with us again when you next visit Colombo and should you have be planning your future stay, please feel free to contact me directly on manesh.fernando@hilton.com. Thanks again for your kind feedback.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Perfect hotel for a short stay in colombo, spacious and clean suites, well located, pool and sport facilities and good restaurant. We stayed there for two nights, a/c in all rooms, kitchen, laundry, two bathrooms, great view from the balcony over the city and the ocean. Very attentioned employees and great breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: In july the rooms on 28th floor were in construction. We had a suite at 29th floor and the noise was...
1  Thank Corinne K
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Corinne K,

It is a great pleasure to know that your brief stay with us was comfortable and perfect! I am delighted that my team looked after you well during your stay and thank you for your positive feedback on our breakfast buffet spread. We are indeed currently upgrading our guest rooms and in our efforts to minimise as much as possible the inconvenience to our guests, these works are being carried out in phases.

Your feedback is valuable to us and I invite you to email me directly on manesh.fernando@hilton.com, should you have any further comments about the hotel or be planning another stay with us in the future. My team and I look forward to having you with us and extending our Sri Lankan hospitality to you again on your next visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had a super stay at the penthouse. Really good quality of accommodation. Plenty of space for all the family. Hope the road outside is fixed soon, otherwise great. Go there and have a lovely time - you should have the breakfast too - Tasty!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Manique1966
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

My team and I thank you for your warm review of Hilton Colombo Residence, it is wonderful to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our Penthouse Apartment. We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future and should you have any further feedback, feel free to email me directly on manesh.fernando@hilton.com.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at Hilton Colombo for 9 days. Our spacious apartment was nicely decorated and had facilities such as a washing machine and a nice kitchen. The hotel pool was very nice and the bar/restaurant was also superb. During our stay, parts of the hotel were closed due to renovation, and we're looking forward to coming back when it's fully open. Our stay was incredible, much because of the extreme friendliness by all the staff. Special thanks to the pool boys, the restaurant waitors (Suraj, you were entertaining every night), the bartenders (Menura, you taught us a lot about Sri Lanka and drinks), and our extremely polite and friendly housekeeper, Mahesh.

1  Thank Stein R

Dear SteRos,

Thank you for your generous review of Hilton Colombo Residence, it is a pleasure knowing that you and your family felt at home and well-looked after while you were with us.

I am happy to read that the outstanding service you received from my team members contributed well towards your wonderful stay experience. It is certainly rewarding for them to realise that what they do everyday made your stay perfect! Should you wish to share further feedback or plan your future stay, do feel free to email me directly on manesh.fernando@hilton.com, I would be delighted to assist in any way.

Our upgrading works are indeed in progress and are being carried out in phases to minimise as much as possible any inconvenience to our guests. Thank you once again for your review, it will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ideal for a family. Nevertheless when I booked the hotel which was for my family in which a majority are British the response from the reservations staff was not as I would have got if I was a foreigner. Also the price apparently I was quoted was a bit on the high side. Anyhow we did enjoy our stay and the Jaic Hilton is not a strange place for me. I have been patronizing the Bar for a very long time and have been a loyal and frequent visitor and my friend Vicky from your staff has always been so helpful and cordial

1  Thank Chalaka S

Dear Chalaka S,

Thank you for posting your review of Hilton Colombo Residence, I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.

Your regular patronage is truly valued and we appreciate your feedback, especially your special mention of Vicky. I would very much like to receive more details from you with regards to your booking experience and invite you to email me directly on manesh.fernando@hilton.com. This will help my team and I in our continuous efforts to improve and refine our service delivery.

Thank you again for your review and for recommending the hotel. My team and I look forward to seeing you again and as always, remain at your service.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very spacious apartment, well designed and neat clean. Staff was really professional & active. The best place to stay at Columbo. It is in the heart of the city on the bank of a beautiful lake. Very peacefull too.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank David A
GeneralManagerHCR, General Manager at Hilton Colombo Residences, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear David A,

Thank you for your kind compliments of Hilton Colombo Residence, I am delighted that our facilities and especially my team's outstanding service made us your preferred hotel in Colombo.

It was a pleasure having you with us and I invite you to email me directly on manesh.fernando@hilton.com should you have any further feedback of or be planning another stay at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We, a family of 4, stayed here for our three last nights in Colombo after travelling in Sri Lanka for 4 weeks. We had prebooked and paid, and we were upgraded to a big penthouse suite when we checked in. The suite had everything we needed. The breakfast was the best we have had in any hotel. The poolarea is also nice. But the best part of this hotel is the fantastic service from every member of the staff.

1  Thank marianenFredrikstad

Dear marianenFredrikstad,

Thank you for ending your Sri Lankan holiday with us, it is a pleasure knowing that you and your family felt at home and well-taken care of during your stay. We really appreciate your kind feedback on our breakfast spread, facilities and service, which all contributed towards your wonderful stay experience.

Should you have any further feedback or questions regarding the hotel, please feel free to email me directly on manesh.fernando@hilton.com. My team and I hope to have you all with us again in the future.