“Great Spa”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

If you want a massage this is the place to get it. Prices are also quite reasonable.The staff is very professional and the atmosphere totally relaxing. I had a head, neck and shoulder massage which was perfect. The products have a very nice smell and are also available for purchase.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chica_ag

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best day spa experiences I have had!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I studied massage and know a good massage when I receive one .... It's place has it all going on. I would have gone every day if I could have! Price is affordable for the treatments offered and I had two separate visits to this day spa. First I experienced a one hour de stress head massage ... The treatment was sooooo amazing that an hour went so quickly but I left feeling so super relaxed and almost euphoric! The therapist was excellent. Strong hands but incredibly sensitive at the same time, the scents and potions they use are strong but divine if you enjoy different smells. Second treatment at a later date was the royal body massage. Two hours, included back scrub and feet massage as well as full body. My female therapist had strong hands and I could tell it was a mix of Ayurvedic and Swedish relaxation techniques which made for a completely thorough and totally relaxing and enjoyable experience... Products are sensational and I bought up before leaving .... The lovely herbal tea, fruit and jaggery offered at the end of the treatment is so pleasing and overall I would say this is up there as my number 1 highlight experience in colombo itself! If you love massage and day spas then do it!
FYI:
Lonely planet has this day spa opening at 10am , it actually didn't open until 11.30 am and I sat around waiting until someone came and informed me.

1 Thank Megan W
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Wow, perfect!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The service is great here, the staff really have their timing and attentiveness just right. The massage itself was lovely, probably my favourite out of the four places I tried in Colombo, mainly because the pressure, types of movements and the scent of the products they used were varied and the room in which the massage takes places was clean, comfortable and not too bright. Very nice, I'd visit everyday if I could!

Visited September 2012
sri lanka
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Excellent Products”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great selection of shower gels, lotions, oils and much more....
Love the cardamom rose hand cream !!

Visited February 2012