“A good place to chil and have some good coffee.”
Review of Java Lounge

Java Lounge
Ranked #10 of 31 Coffee & Tea in Colombo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Serving the best coffee in Sri Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“A good place to chil and have some good coffee.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Java lounge offers starbucks coffee so the coffee is really good. I loved the Devil's Chocolate cake. A good place to have a quick meeting. It's good if they can make it more spacious because there weren't lot of tables and couches to enjoy the coffee.

• Visited November 2013

“Bad Experiance”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was here with my colleagues for a late night coffee. First impression was bad, lack of quality service and rude gestures etc. We sat outside seating area and was full of litter and no clearance have done. I was disappointed. I ordered ice chocolate and a sandwich. Ice chocolate is noticed at all and the chocolate powder wasn't blended properly. I won't recommend this place to my friends.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rajasekara
“Mediocre”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Although most of my friends recommended this place my experience here wasn't the best. I came here with two of my friends on a Saturday night. I ordered a hot chocolate & The Java lounge chicken wrap. The food took quite a while to arrive on our table and came without any napkins. The wrap was average and lacked flavour. By the time the hot chocolate arrived on my table i was almost done with my wrap and we still didn't have any napkins. It wasn't very crowded either so the service was quite poor for me. The pricing of the food is okay, but given the quality of the food i wouldn't say it's value for money. All in all my experience here was quite average.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Vimukthi_Pathirane
Shanghai, China
“Best coffee with fair price”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

It's definitely the best coffee shop I find in Colombo. It's a little bit Starbucks style. The coffee has the quality but the price is fair. In Sri Lanka, sometimes u paid much but get very poor "coffee"! The food is also good. The only problem is the location. It's not located in center or CBD etc.

London, United Kingdom
“:)”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Nice place to go and relax n have a coffee with friends.... very friendly and attentive staff who go out of the way to cater to your request and have some nice pasta dishes and the coffee is good...

Visited September 2013