“Feel home...”

Ranked #11 of 648 Restaurants in Colombo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

When you want to get super quality meat in Sri Lanka, there is no alternative... the only place is the London Grill.
Its quality is there since at least 12 years, when I started going there.
Usually, I start with a Ceasar Salad: they come close to your table and theyb prepare the dressing in front of you.
Then, then meat comes and you feel home when youn do barbecue.
The only complain is the timing: it takes a while to get the food.
Everything else is perfect.

1  Thank The-Flying_Rick

Reviewed July 29, 2013

One of the best restaurants in Colombo for western food. The place is located at the Cinnamon Grand hotel and it's quite upmarket. An excellent place for a Business meal.

1  Thank Treshi
Reviewed July 15, 2013

fabulous steak!!! wonderful atmosphere! impeccable service! everything was so nice that our dinner went on for almost 3 hours. very polite waiters. always happy to help. food was divine. the veggies, the presentation... i always say that sri lanka is the land for good food

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had my first date at this place, so it's really special to me.The place was just fantabulous.It was really grand and just fits that special moment.The staff does a good job.Eventhough sometimes they annoy you being extremely helpful which disturbs your privacy.
But I didn't really like the food,It was not upto my satisfaction.I don't know about other selections but what we had was kind of bland.
Anyway Good Luck.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had dinner here for a special occasion and this was by far one of the best dining experiences I've had in Sri Lanka. Service was excellent, attentive but not obtrusive. The steak was a bit overdone but still superb. Appetizers were excellent and the salmon was superb. Dessert was great as well. the pianist was a bit hit or miss and a bit loud for the confined space but overall superb ambiance. Just a tip to leave the car at home and take a cab if you are planning to have some wine. Wine by the glass is a bit of a rip off compared to buying a whole bottle. This is very expensive but then it is fine dining and I left feeling I got excellent value for my money.