“Good place for some nice drinks and starters”

Seven Degrees North
Ranked #63 of 653 Restaurants in Colombo
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014

A nice and comfy place for having a drink and awsome starters. It has an amazing view of the lake also

1  Thank Rayn M

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I spent every night at the bar for drinks before dinner and I stayed once after dinner to listen to the great music. relaxing place with great drinks and very helpful staff. you cannot reserve a table

1  Thank qatar12345
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I just loved the ambience and location of the restaurant within the hotel. The food was great and so was the service. After a hard day at work, it was quite relaxing, even though i had gone for a business meeting. The hotel is quite centrally located and you need not be a hotel resident. Right from seating arrangement, to live music, to the candle light and the food..everything was great.

1  Thank rajitdavidson
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Seven Degrees North has a blend of indoor and outdoor seating and lovely place to enjoy a relaxed evening . The outdoor ambience is better as it is spacious / view of the lake and the Main Hotel . The live band adds to the atmosphere . Service is good . Getting a seat inside is a challenge plus i would say not so relaxing as outside

2  Thank ajoykumar
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice whilst stayng at the Cinnamon Lakeside.
On the first evening we ordered from the Indian menu. We ordered a starter of vegetable pakora followed by curries. We received the curries but were then told there would be a delay with the pakora, we were fine with that and they eventually brought it about halfway through our meal - it was lovely and a huge portion.
Sadly our second experience was not so good. This time we ordered from the Mediterranean menu. We asked for a greek salad, to be served alongside a margarita pizza and pasta Neapolitana. The pizza was a deep spongy thing with virtually no tomato sauce, the pasta was so loaded with parmesan that it was difficult to eat. The salad was shared between us and was nice but before we had even finished the meal I started getting stomach pains. We rushed back to our room and I had a very upset stomach. Within half an hour my husband suffered the same problem.
We were both then ill for the next 24 hours. I can only assume that the salad had not been washed in fresh water. So I cannot recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank ladybirdseahorse