“Worst food I have ever experienced”
Review of Choco Luv

Choco Luv
Ranked #268 of 613 Restaurants in Colombo
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Choco luv is best known for its designer branded milkshakes. The craziest combinations of a range of branded chocolates blended together with ice cream. Now Choco Luv adds meaning to its name by using chocolates to make tasty treats.
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Hi I visited choco luv today for lunch and was totally dissapointed. Firstly they didn't hav mineral water bottles. We ordered prawns and it was the tiniest prawns iv ever had. Beef steak turned out to be like fried beef. French fries were dried overfried and hard.
We enjoyed the shakes and the service was good too but the food was dissapointing. Hope you'll improve asap.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Loved my usual order to chill - The Nutella Milkshake. The food too tastes really good. Great place for a family or friends outing.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've heard great things about the milkshakes, and maybe that's what we should have got.

Either way, looking for lunch on a weekday, and it was a pretty poor experience. We were told the food would be ready at 1 for pick up. It was ready at 1:30, and that only after pestering them and saying we were a few minutes from leaving.

After all that waiting, the food wasn't great, and the order was wrong.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is the first time I visited Choco Luv and also that is because I've got that valentine's offer. I only enjoined ferrero rocher milkshake and that was an awesome. Therefore I thought to have some food too but food was not up to my taste. Choco Luv is a place where you can have good milkshakes but not food anyway prices are reasonable and service was quite good.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Visited with two of my friends few months ago. The place lacks ambiance, space and character. The restaurant looks tired and the furniture a bit worn out. Due to the lay out of tables it also lacks privacy and not a great place for friends to hangout. Food was very average, the spaghetti served was cold, no desert options however, the milkshakes were delicious. Reasonable priced which is a plus. Poor staffing, I was there on a Saturday afternoon, they had only one staff to serve about 5-6 table.