“Authentic Indian Food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Authentic Indian Food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Go there for Authentic Indian Cuisine, very generous taste and liked everything about the place. You should try it!

Visited December 2012

Bondi, Australia
“Great for Takeway”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Wouldn't exactly recommend the place for dinning it as it can get very loud and busy during dinner. Lots of families and potential delays with getting tables and orders.
The food however is good. Stick to the basic thai dishes and order well and early.
Portions are large and prices are decent

• Visited December 2012
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Poor Management”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My family visited this restaurant couples of times.
We returned again as there was a 30% promotion for HSBC Signature Card member.
However, when we arrive - the staffs repeatedly told me that there was no such promotion -
even checked with the cashier and superior. Hence, I paid the full bill.

Later (on the same day), I checked with HSBC call center and confirmed that there was such promotion but the staffs were not aware of it.
I spoke to the restaurant's supervisor (around 3:30pm) and he tried to ignore me.
I requested to speak to the manager but he said "the manager is resting" - I was puzzled.
He promised to call me back when the manager finish his "resting" but after so many days - not a single call from the management.
I was deeply disappointing - a good brand with poor management.

The food is average 3 stars and waiters are very friendly.
Because the supervisor or management did not know their works well and chosen to ignore customer's request - hence need to minus 1 star = 2 stars.

If my family wants to eat Thai food - Jack Tree will be my last choice.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Adam L
Colombo
“Over rated”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Visited for lunch and the place is over rated. The food was good but nothing extraordinary .The food is of basic taste not to the expected level.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Nilanthi
Swansea County, United Kingdom
“The most delicious Thai food!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

We had the most delicious meal of our travels so far here!! This is the tastiest Thai food I've had, and I've been to Thailand!
The staff are friendly and the restaurant is very clean. It's a bit more pricey than you expect to pay for a meal in Sri Lanka but we thought it was worth it. We even ordered too much food and got to take it away in a doggy bag!

1 Thank Laura E