Review Highlights
Culture and nature

Great trip, extremely well organized and highly recommended! Although we were only for 5 days I’m... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2020
Sandrilau
@ 40th amazing and most memorable as a solo traveler

As a first time solo traveler I was well take care of my travel agent and my tour guide under the... read more

Reviewed February 5, 2020
essa_narvaez1980

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2019

Sri Lanka is so beautiful and have so much to give to the travelers starting from beautiful beaches to the mountains and to explore mesmerizing natures. My best part of the tour was to explore Lion Rock which must be in one’s bucket list as it’s just awesomely breathtaking . The Temple all around the country has so much to explore with each historic events and lastly the Elephant Orphanage is lovely place once should visit as you learn so much about those big giants and how they are taken care of n also once gets to play with them which is awesome.

Thank you Solo Travel for the beautiful journey to your beautiful land..much much love ❤️❤️❤️

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank basant s
solosrilankan, General Manager at Solo Sri Lankan, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

Thank you so much for this beautiful review.
We are much delighted to have arranged your Sri Lanka tour. We hope to see you soon again. <3