TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Nandika de silva

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Review of: Nandika Tours

For our tour to Sri Lanka, we engaged Nandika for our tour.

He drive very safely, very knowledgeable on the places we been, clear and concise explanation of the places history.

During our tour towards Kandy, Sri Lanka was going through a turmoil between the Buddhists and Muslim communities. Nandika immediately make sure our Safety is the most important, places to visit were quickly re-arranged without sacrificing our comforts.

When you engaged his services, you will be sure of a safe, comfortable and enjoyable tour.

Date of experience: August 2019
3  Thank plwh888
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From Colombo to Colombo.. Ten days of Pure Bliss !!!
Sri Lanka at its best is when you have Nandika handling the tour...
One of our best holidays. Memories of which will last FOREVER.
With Nadika, it all falls into place. You dont have to worry about ANYTHING. Its all taken care of.
Nandika will go the extra mile to ensure your comfort. He will give you sound advice on what to do when and why.
Brilliant. Absolutely.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nandika made our honeymoon trip memorable!
Very friendly, calm, enthusiastic guide with great communication skills. He was always ready to answer our questions. He was very knowledgeable about the culture of his country... Highly recommended :)

Date of experience: July 2019
Review of: Nandika Tours

When I first looked into traveling to Sri Lanka, I was not sure about having a guide. Lucky for me, I booked Nandika. Meeting him for the first time put me completely at ease. Nandika gave me the best holiday. He is kind, considerate, very professional and really took the time to give me a great trip around Sri Lanka. He is so helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him as a great tour guide and person.
His honesty and thoughtfulness provides you with an amazing experience.
Thank you Nandika for giving me such wonderful care.
Andrea Venz - Australia
Regards

Date of experience: May 2019
Nandika D, Owner at Nandika de silva, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your valuable review madam. Hope to see you again here in sri lanka.

Review of: Nandika Tours

Very helpful and very friendly guide.
Helps to plan your trip in a way that helps you to cover most parts of the country.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Viral M

Thank you very much for your review.