“👍🏼”
Review of Noodles Restaurant

Noodles Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 820 Restaurants in Colombo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service with a smile as usual food was brought super fast and was so so good. It’s my 6th time And definitely not my last.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (757)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As always the food and service was top notch. The duck ramen is a definite winner & the lava cake is just perfection! Best value for money restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellant servive at the noodles resturant, and recivied great hospitality from Pryankara. Helpful, friendly & attractive service.

I came with my family &, soent a nice evening at the noodles resturant. Calm & beautiful back ground including the suitable lighting system.

Seefood noodles & the meat noodkes were extreemly in good qualliety.

Last week I retured to Sri Lanka after three weeks tour in Japan & experianced the amzing japanase noodles and today I had the better noodles in my home country.

Chamath also a very helpful and good person who serves in the resturant.

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you want amazing food, fantastic cocktails with a great service, this is the place for you.

Everybody was serving with a smile and it was a great experience..

A little tip for a different type of salad experience: try the roast belly pork with banana blossom.. just amazing.

This is like my 9th visit and they never fail to impress me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my husband visited noodles today bcz it’s one of our favourite dining spots in colombo. The food is amazing and never disappointed us on every new dish we tried each and every time we visited this place. The dumplings are one of my all time favourites, which I try each time I pay a visit to noodles. The service is something that definitely should be praised. The staff made sure we had a good meal with less waiting time for food and even requested for suggestions to improve.
Good to be here... highly recommend