“Good quick bites”

The Sandwich Factory
Ranked #206 of 583 Restaurants in Colombo
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We serve authentic tasting food and beverages consisting of burgers, sandwiches, tex mex favourites, milkshakes and health food options. We have infused our menu with flavours inspired by the charcoal grills in Morocco, bustling downtown diners in central New York or the fragrant burning spices in a Tandoor clay oven. Our extensive array of food include all-time favorites such as the classic Philly cheesesteak, Tandoori chicken, Moroccan-style roast, Cajun-grilled chicken, healthy wraps, vegetarian options and melts! Our outlet is easily accessible and located in central Colombo, with plenty of parking featuring diner-style booths and outdoor picnic benches. We are family-friendly and have an outdoor kids play area and an indoor toddler room with baby-changing stations available in the restrooms.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you feel like having some quick bites in Colombo then this is the place. They have good varieties and service is good too. It's located middle of the city and has few parking slots. When you say Sandwich, they have almost all the options available. So check it out!

1  Thank PriyangaCFS
There are newer reviews for The Sandwich Factory

Reviewed August 27, 2013

What i used to like about that place was the quality of the food and the retro atmosphere. I didn't mind the price because it used to be great value for money. the portions were quite huge served with crispy french fries and sauce. I used to be a regular customer and ordered from sandwich factory or got my friends to pick up food for me on the way (my office used to be quite close to sandwich factory)

I visited the colombo 7 outlet nearly after a year and sadly the quality has gone down. The food wasn't tasty and the chicken in my tacos were raw. The portions were quit small and burgers were served with no french fries or sauce. And when i went asked them for some sauce to eat with my invisible french fries and almost invisible tacos they brought an extra tiny (i don't even know what to call it) lid i guess, of sauce. like many restaurants it has gone from excellent to very poor quality. Safe to say i won't be visiting Sandwich factory EVER AGAIN !

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Love the entire menu. The regular size is sufficient enough and thumbs up on the new additions.

Need to deliver to suburbs though and customer service on the phone needs to be updated !

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had their Tuna 1/2 Sub, Chili Cheese Burger and Chili Cheese Fries. The Sub was excellent and very generously filled. The Burger was excellent as well but not as substantial as shown in the pics online. The Chili Cheese Fries were so-so but possibly not to my palate. The service was very friendly and reasonably efficient. Unlike most places, the bread was excellent. I'd say second best burgers to Coco Veranda.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I visited this outlet 3 times and glad to see some positive changes.
The smokes has certainly reduce as I walked out of the place without smelling like "BBQ" : )

The supervisor and a young staff were very friendly and helpful as they paid attention to customer.
Even though, customer needs to order from the counter but they were flexible when there were few customers and allowed me to order from my seat. I believe when is busy, situation might change then.

Good variety of foods and I like the tacos, brownie with Ice-cream is also good.
One setback is the 24% service charges and taxes.
As the business concept is like a fast food outlet hence the price is a bit high with the extra 24%.

Like the design and 60's songs.