1) setting is quite nice... and you feel quite posh pointing out your fresh seafood of choice. Quite nice and not smelly at all :)
2) they got some good combinations of dishe, sauces that you can get... and the sides are great too.... not over powering so that the true stars of the restaurant can shine..... which are of course the wide range of seafood.
3) i reckon they cook hot butter cuttle fish the best here.... the texture is just perfect and soft... cooked all the way through without a rubbery texture that this dish is famous for having at other institutions around colombo. Perfect crispy exterior...with a soft interior!!
4) the whole fish is done perfectly here... crispy in sweet sauces or steamed with subtle thai flavors ... awesome!
5) service is quite quick and polite.
6) baked crab is a must try too... small portion.... bt quite rich in flavor!!
1) too costly... hotel restaurant... hotel prices!! :(
2) drinks / juices..... cost a kidney... and are meh :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.