All reviews executive floor any assistance min drive rawal lake courteous staff decent hotel average experience fruit basket blue area comfortable bed the hotel staff clean rooms mini bar comfortable stay airport gym training
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I am utterly speechless after spending such a memorable time at this awesome hotel.
Even though it was only for a couple of days, nothing was short of amazing.
To begin with, I have yet to come across such an exceptionally courteous staff that caters to your every concern; from the guard at the reception up to the guy who serves you tea & biscuits at 3 in the morning. Simply WOW.
The highlights for me were the rooftop barbecue dinner & the steam/sauna in the health facility in the basement. Swimmers have the chance of diving into a temp-controlled pool as well.
Furthermore, I would always look forward to the “mix chai” they served at the hotel; a perfect example of something as simple as tea that could be delicious beyond your imagination.
Even more impressive was the scheduled pick up & drop off service provided by the hotel to and from the airport.
In a nutshell, it is my go-to hotel whenever I get to visit Islamabad again.
Kudos to all the team at Ramada, Islamabad.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
GRO-Ramada-ISB, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Islamabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear JHUSOM,

Thank you very much for sharing your staying experience with us. We are pleased to learn that you had a fantastic stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back at Ramada Islamabad.

Ramada Management

Reviewed March 7, 2018

Stayed there for 2 nights in the month of Feb 2018. Staying in Dubai I am quite habitual of getting value for money and unmatched luxury when it come to Hotel stays. Due to a last moment change in plan I couldn't get booking where I wanted and accidentally stepped in Ramada Islamabad. We were taken by surprise to have the impeccable service level right from the Parking lot, till we checked-out. Front desk staff was extremely pro-active & ready to offer any assistance whatsoever. Though each hotel staff deserves a thumbs up, however Mr. Najam must get a special mention here.
All in all great work Ramada Islamabad & keep up the good work!!
Cheers!!

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Sallukhan
GRO-Ramada-ISB, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Islamabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear Sallukhan,

Ramada Management

Reviewed March 5, 2018

My room was on the executive floor - not the best room I've ever stayed in, a little run down and frayed around the edges, but bed linens, towels and bathroom were clean and fresh. The bathroom was a little small and could use a makeover.

Breakfast was disappointing, particularly as there was only instant coffee available.

However, the level of service and attention from all the staff was second-to-none and more than made up for any other shortcomings. I had to check out at 3.30 a.m. for a flight and my airport courtesy car was ready and waiting at the door.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
GRO-Ramada-ISB, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Islamabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear KarenAtis,

Firstly, thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor . We have taken your said concern in our notice & assure you that these short comings will not occur in future ,apologies for the inconveniences. Also we are pleased to learn that you appreciated our services .

Once again thank you very much for your feedback.

Regards,
Ramada Islamabad Management

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to Pakistan for a 4-day conference. The hotel is nice. My non-smoking room was clean and smelled fresh. However, some colleagues did complain that their non-smoking rooms smelled of smoke. The best part of my room was the bed. I found it very comfortable. Bathroom and shower was clean. I did have a problem with an spotlight over the door that would not turn off when turning in for the night; however, the next morning housekeeping promptly took care of it. The staff seemed genuinely friendly, helpful and kind. The conference organizers had special catering service setup for us so I can't speak of the hotel restaurant but our lunches and dinners were amazing. The room did come with contintential breakfast but I only had yogurt, coffee and fresh sugar cane :)

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
GRO-Ramada-ISB, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Islamabad, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Miajordan,

Ramada Management.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Visited this hotel for a 5-day technical training in 1st week of December. The hotel is quite good with spacious conference rooms for trainings. Food was quite good in Lunch each day and there were lot of options from which to eat. Hotel has a swimming pool and spa which is a plus as well. One can see quite beautiful views of Rawal Lake and Islamabad from its roof. Overall, a very decent hotel to stay while in Islamabad.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business