“Highly recommended”

Ranked #2 of 90 Islamabad B&B and Inns
Paris
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed three days in Nexus Grace and can highly recommend this location for short- and as well long-term stays in the capital. The location is good in a safe neighbourhood. The new rooms are very clean, good air-conditioned, with TV and Wifi, partly with a terrace and a terrace on the roof-top. The best was the excellent service and the very nice atmosphere. If help or advice was needed, there was always a prompt reaction and solution - amazing. Security issues were top-priority. Punctial wake up calls and safe transfer to the airport.

Room Tip: The hotel is jointly run with New Cape Grace Guest House, which I can also recommend.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dubai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

There are no words that can express my experience in Nexus Guest House, Wish I could give a rating of 100 out of 5 and super likes to the service, hospitality and the rooms and the washroom. The place is neat and tidy with new rooms and the boutique interior, premium furnishings and amenities. Its a brand new built within a location close to all the main markets and restaurants. It has an excellent wifi connection running 24/7 and the electricity was always available. The staff is friendly and helpful. And Mr. Sameer and Mr. Karim (the owners)leaves no efforts to make your stay comfortable and memorable to be remembered until you visit again. I stayed in a room with a terrace where you can relax and enjoy the evening with your family. The suite with a bathroom and a kitchen is something that no one would want to miss.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I spent a week at Nexus Grace Guest House. My stay there was very comfortable. The services was brilliant and staff were always at hand to help with anything. I felt very secure staying there and they took priority in safety and security of their visitors.
The place is fairly new, big airy rooms and comfortable beds, mini fridge, good wifi connection, room service.
There was an issue with the power cuts, but the hotel had a back-up system in place, so which wasn't a huge problem. It was value for money. I'd definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sophia339
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I am working in Dubai and often visit Islamabad to meet family & friends. Last time I stayed for a couple of nights at Nexus and found it fantastic. Good Wi-Fi connection, power backup with lights, fans, internet & LCD receivers working, new & clean well furnished rooms, good food, excellent service and efficient management. The best part is its home-like atmosphere. Kudos to Sameer & Mr. Meghiji. I highly recommend this facility if you want to enjoy your stay in Isloo, as its centrally located and all the sight-seeing places are close by. Really enjoyed my stay :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed a night at this guesthouse and were overwhelmed with the hospitality friendliness and atmosphere.

My husband, 3yr old and I arrived at a late hour in Islamabad and the guesthouse chauffeur service picked us up from the airport. The driver was very professional and the price was reasonable.

Sameer - the son of Mr Karim was there to greet us personally and ensure we arrived safely and settled into our room and at 3am in the morning this was more than we could expect. We felt like we were staying with family. The room was amazing and beautifully furnished. We were on a tight deadline otherwise we would have loved to stay longer and perhaps met Mr Karim too.

Would definitely recommend this to anybody and everbody. Brilliant value for money.

• Stayed May 2013
Ismlamad, Pakistan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have newly joined my new posting at Rawal Pindi Institute of Cardiology. My wife and kids were visiting Islamabad and I was looking for a place where we can stay for a week end, I came camr to know about NCGH through net and was impressed by the personal service provided by the owners. They treated us like part of their family. My kids would like to stay their again and again. The guest house is conveniently located in Islamabad and the property is very well decorated and maintained. It is definitely very good value for money. Wish them all the best.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Beverwijk, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was on hollidays with wife and childeren.
It was a good and clean place tot stay !
We stayed at both guest houses in F6 and G6.
The places are very well located for sightseeing in Islamabad.
Friendly people and staff !!!

Keep the good work up Mr.Karim and Sameer.....

Asjad and family