Spent 2 nights. Amazing stay to say the least.
1. Breakfast with fresh Halwa Puri with an ambiance and garden view.
2. Room was super quiet with light controls right next to your bed.
3. Had a few restaurants to choose from to have dinner.
4. Went for breakfast and found our room made on time.
5. Complementary Wifi.
6. Building Architecture.
1. A Muslim country having a hotel serving alcohol menu. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islamabad Serena Hotel stands at the foot of the Margalla Hills, on fourteen acres of land, with beautiful gardens and serene water shore of the Rawal Lake in close proximity, next to the Diplomatic Enclave. The architecture and interiors of this fabulous Hotel building is a mere reflection of typical Pakistani cultural heritage depicting the skills and craftsmanship of native artisans. In this state-of-the-art building, local traditions are elegantly combined with latest technologies in order to provide a comfortable stay to our prestigious guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Ctrip TA so you can book your Islamabad Serena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.