All reviewsthai restaurantmargalla hillspool sidethe executive loungesafe hoteloutdoor poolwonderful serviceprime ministerfive starplace to staycoffee shoppleasant stayseveral yearschoice of restaurantsgovernment officesroom servicebusiness trip
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I stayed here on business. All staff were very attentive especially at checkin. Faizan and his trainee made me very welcome. Hotel has many restaurants which offer many variants of food. They offer a great buffet breakfast. The rooms are very spacious and very clean with good amenities.

Room Tip: The executive rooms and lounge are very welcoming
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Ray B
Raheel S, Manager at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Roy,

Greetings from the Marriott Islamabad.

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Feedback from our guests is the most valuable advice we can receive. I appreciate that you took the time to write the things you enjoyed the most, as well as the areas we need to improve on.

Your business is much appreciated and we’ll do our very best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Raheel Sheikh
Asst. Front Office Manager
Raheel.sheikh@marriottislamabad.com

Reviewed July 18, 2018

i stayed here for a few days & it was really nice. the room was spacious & they do a buffet in their restaurant, so you get a lot for the amount you pay, which is good.

Service can be slow at the reception desk, but it is a safe hotel to stay in & highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Sariej,

Raheel Sheikh
Asst. Front Office Manager
Raheel.sheikh@marriottislamabad.com

Reviewed July 13, 2018

This is one of the top hotel in Islamabad. Room prices are no less than a similair hotel in the West. Checkin experience was a bit less than desired. No greetings, no smile, and had some misunderstanding about explaining the room rates. Next day I needed to change some large denomination bills to smaller bills. No luck again

Rest of the staff was excellent. Very impressive in greetings. Room was very clean, breakfast was very good. I felt secure. There is good security system in all hotels in the city. Armed guards and multiple levels of security.

There is a swimming pool... I would recommend this hotel, though a bit pricy

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
IMHFeedBack, Manager at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear sshahusa ,

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We absolutely loved our stay at the Marriott in Islamabad. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and security was very good. There are many great restaurants to choose from onsite as well as a great breakfast buffet. If you are going to be in Islamabad this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
IMHFeedBack, Manager at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Joseph R ,

Greetings from the Marriott Islamabad.

Feedback from our guests is the most valuable advice we can receive. I am very glad to know that you had a fantastic stay with us. We appreciate your kind compliments about our hotel, service and facilities. Thank you for your great support and it will be our pleasure to offer you another delightful experience at The Marriott Islamabad in the future. Your business is much appreciated and we’ll do our very best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed a week at Marriott Islamabad during a work trip and got upgraded to a suite due to Platinum membership which was very nice.

Check in was a breeze and the suite was fairly nice. While standards are not comparable to most other countries in Asia, it’s still a very nice room considering that I’ve stayed in 5 hotels in Pakistan now including the likes of Movenpick and Marriott in Karachi, Serena in Islamabad and Pearl Continental in Lahore. Furnitures are a little old though.

I was very happy with the meals I’ve had at the hotel. Breakfast has a good spread of fruits, nuts and yoghurt but I didn’t find the hot food section all that appealing. There’s almost always at queue at the eggs station so something needs to be done. There are 7 other dining options at Marriott Islamabad which makes this place a great option for longer stays. With the exception of the Italian restaurant, I was generally happy with the food at the other restaurants (Japanese, Thai, Chinese, lobby lounge and Jason’s steakhouse).

The gym is adequate with ample threadmills, machines and weights. There’s a pool which is rather small and I didn’t see anyone using the pool. The executive lounge is tiny by normal standards so didn’t bother using it. Preferred staying outside at the lobby lounge which is a lot more lively.

Service in general was fairly good and of course it’s sometimes dependent on the individual serving you. However, I did find considerably better service standards here as compared to the Marriott and Movenpick in Karachi. At least the staff would greet their guests and make us feel welcomed.

Overall, I was very pleased with my stay here and this would be my hotel of choice for all future visits to Islamabad.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business