Ramada Islamabad(Islamabad)
Ahmed Cottage(Islamabad)
$32
$32
Hotel Margala(Islamabad)
All reviewsthai restaurantpool sidemargalla hillsthe executive loungesafe hoteloutdoor poolprime ministerfive starwonderful serviceplace to staybeautiful citycoffee shoppleasant stayseveral yearschoice of restaurantsgovernment officesroom service
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Good place for family. I really enjoyed the time when ever I visited here and environment is also good and also enjoyed great food and location also sounds amazing easy to reach centre of the city. You can easily go there and enjoy.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017

The bed was large and extremely comfortable, I appreciated the sockets which took a multitude of plug options and the functioning air con. Cons - the internet isn't great and if you need it for work I would recommend taking a back up plan. Pros - I enjoyed the mini pool and gym - be aware that there is a separate gym area and the indoor pool for women. The service was superlative and there are a multitude of dining options. All the ones I tried were excellent; however it is pricey and you are looking at about £25 for a main with soft drink. There is free drinking water provided in the rooms.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017

The Thai restaurant serves very good food, well cooked and subtly flavoured. The décor is cool, pleasant and spacious. So far, so good. The staff are attentive but they do tend to get distracted. They were one dish short in our main course order and seemed to forget our dessert order completely. It did arrive eventually. I'm all for slow food, but nit that slow.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
IMHFeedBack, Front Office Manager at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear UlsterFryNo1

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel through Trip Advisor.

Feedback from our guests is the most valuable advice we can receive. I appreciate that you took the time to write the things you enjoyed the most, as well as the areas we need to improve on.

Your business is much appreciated and we’ll do our very best to give you the kind of service you deserve. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

With my best personal regards,

Naeem Khaliq
Front Office Manager
Islamabad Marriott Hotel

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I have visited the hotel with my family and children,s to attend a marriage ceremony of a daughter of my friend in a very good atmosphere and the dinner was arranged around the swimming pool The food was normal quality however we enjoyed very much

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Islamabad Marriott Hotel is at an ideal location. It is close to downtown and all the malls yet the location is serene in it's own way. The hotel clams to be 5-star yet the swimming pool an spa facilities are limited. The rooms are clean and nice with everything a hotel can afford. The restaurants are good with a variety of food items and the terrace cafe is nice spot to hangout at. The hotel is expensive but is one of the best out if very few int he country.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple