Ramada Islamabad(Islamabad)
$131
$273
$178
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$28
Hotel de Papae(Islamabad)
$100
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Hotel Margala(Islamabad)
Ahmed Cottage(Islamabad)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthai restaurantpool sidemargalla hillsthe executive loungesafe hoteloutdoor poolprime ministerfive starwonderful serviceplace to staybeautiful citycoffee shoppleasant stayseveral yearschoice of restaurantsgovernment officesroom service
Reviewed May 27, 2017

Have used this hotel over the years. Good security since it has been on the terrorists radar forever. Food is clean which is important when travelling in some countries. service is good. A good western style hotel in the capital.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
IMHFeedBack, Hotel Manager at Islamabad Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Dear jbrown714

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Islamabad Marriott Hotel.

Feedback from our guests is the most valuable advice we can receive. I am very glad to know that you had a fantastic stay with us. We appreciate your kind compliments about our hotel, service and facilities. Thank you for your great support and it will be our pleasure to offer you another delightful experience at The Marriott Islamabad in the future. Your business is much appreciated and we’ll do our very best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Ansar Yunnos
Hotel Manager
Marriott Islamabad
ansar.yunnos@marriottislamabad.com

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I was there regarding some of my official work and my stay was awesome just because of the very courteous staff members, they helped me in everywhere. I just wanted to mention some of the best people whom I met there,
Mr. Akhtar (Guest Services) he is simply awesome as I called to confirm my reservation but the reception staff was busy so he didn't ask to call back, he said I will do it for you. He was so courteous and nice to meet.
Ms. Noor from Guest Services : She was very helpful as I disturbed her again and again for many things but she was still happy to help everytime. She also did follow-up everytime I asked for anything. And there are only few people who did this in hotels.
Mr. Affaq & Mr. Faizan from Reception : I know hotel was fully occupied on 23rd May, but he still gave us a wonderful room with a very good view. He was quite busy but still Affaq gave us his full attention and time and despite of being busy he was smiling. Faizan also assisted us with everything. Special things to them.
Mr. Juma (Engineering & maintenance) : We were having some issues with the switch board and Led to be connected with a Led but Mr. Juma did it all. He was so courteous and helpful as after connecting laptop we were having some IT related problems which I know wasn't his domain but he still tried to do whatever he can do and didn't left until our problem was solved.

The only issue we faced was Wifi speed that wasn't good.

In short this was wonderful stay because of the wonderful team. I really appreciate them and I will recommend everyone to stay there.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2017

The Marriott welcomes guests with beautiful flowers in the lobby, and an interesting wall of fish tanks. The lobby space and small outdoor cafe are nice. The rooms are not so nice, with low ceilings and many small maintenance problems like plugged drains. The great service makes up for this, and then some.
There are a few places in this hotel to avoid -- you will definitely regret eating any of the food in the business centre. There is also an unmarked lounge... I don't want to ruin the surprise.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2017

I am a Marriott Rewards Silver Elite member here in the United States and had an opportunity to stay in various Marriott properties around the world. I just wanted to write a personal note of appreciation for Nadia cafe's amazing staff. I would like to recognize Mr. Ilyas and Miss. Hina for their personalized care and great customer service. We really felt pampered and taken care of in a very special and a personal way. I have never experienced such level of service in any hotel before. Overall clean rooms and staff is friendly and always ready to help. The linens were fresh and room was always clean. Highly recommended if you are visiting Islamabad and looking for an excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: Book a Mountain View preferably higher floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank faisalnz
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

the hotel itself is a bit old and two things bothered me the most. a) i ordered food and drinks to my room and it was not delivered... it took 3 orders to finally have my food delivered after a total of 2 hours! b) due to renovations WIFI pretty much did not work, renovations are needed, i get that, but a poster hang out said it takes 2 months for WIFI beeing back to normal, unacceptable for a 5 star hotel! besides that, it was fine and clean. staff was friendly and helpful. security checks were very good and i felt safe at any time

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business