See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I stayed for a night in Best Western Islamabad in September 2017 with my family. The room was large, comfortable and good for a family stay. Breakfast was good and had plenty of choices to chose from. Location is great of this hotel, especially for people who wants to stay near to the mountains and have plans to go further up to Murree and other areas in the mountains.

Room Tip: Take the room with breakfast included.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Adil K
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located on muree road near Islamabad club, rawal choke and ramada hotel on the muree road. It's about 10-15 minutes drive to blue area (depending upon traffic). There are no amenities, shops, restaurants in walking distance and you need a car / uber / careem to get along. It is suited to travellers who wish to stay in Islamabad and explore the dirty for a few days and not suited for overnight or transit passengers as it's quite a drive from the airport about 30-45 minutes.
The hotel is quite old but the staff try to work hard to fill that gap. The prices are not very high and you get what you paid for. I would recommend it to people on a budget.
Good breakfast! And complimentary airport drop off service were highly appreciated!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife stayed in thus hotel and had a terrible experience. The air conditioning system was broken and the hotel management did not pay any heed.
The food was worse. The left over dinner was served in breakfast.
I reported the matter to BW headquarters in USA, who enquired from the hotel management in Islamabad but didn't get any response from them..

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Nasir Rajput M
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We checked-in 4 rooms 233, 234, 235 and 246. My immediate supervisor is fond of "Bed Tea". I told him that this hotel provides complementary bed tea. He put the notice card outside room and also informed at the reception. But dears NO TEA was served at all. Secondly bathrooms are like pigeonhole. Only small size person around 5 ft only can take shower and stretch their hands and legs.

Room Tip: Rooms on backside are better then roadside rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2017

To begin with, I write this from a business traveler perspective. I am not from Pakistan, but I have stayed in hotels in over 25 cities around the world, and I am not overly critical. However, this hotel was really not good
• They lied. The Expedia description says: “Hotel Features: Along with an outdoor pool, this hotel has a bar/lounge and coffee/tea in a common area. A manager's reception is free.
• It does not have a pool.
• In 4 days, I never found a bar or the “manager’s reception”.
• The Internet barely exists. It is either off, or slow.
• My Pakistani colleague described it as a “Community Hotel.” That’s probably right, in that they have a lot of special events, business groups, and students running around—and my room seemed to be in the middle of a number of rooms used for non-sleeping purposes like meetings and interviews.
• Kids spent the night sleeping in the lounge, and it was common for them to be eating in the hall outside my room.
• The room was drab—just kind of worn out.
• My room smelled overwhelmingly of smelled of stale smoke. It was supposed to be a non-smoking room, but when they cleaned they sprayed a cheap air freshener for a second, then moved on. Pretty nasty.
• No one eats at the restaurant—I did twice and regretted it. The food is so greasy your cholesterol level will spike.
• There is major construction going on—it’s noisy, but the least annoying thing about the place.
• I couldn’t wait to get out of there. I was unable to work much, and not able to sleep much either—there were little kids running outside my door until 2:30.

All in all, it’s a lousy hotel…..but a good community center.

Room Tip: Clarification--it has free wifi that doesn't work. Best tip: find a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business