“I'm simply Lovin'It”

Ranked #139 of 233 Restaurants in Islamabad
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great place to have wonderful world class Food.Burgers,nuggets,fries are simply tempting and freshness guaranteed till last bite.Hot Fudge Sundae is a must and in winters Coffee in multiple flavours at a very reasonable price only one can get here.Happy meal is ultimate charm for all young ones.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

An international brand which needs no explanation. Had a wonderful experience along with friends. Quality food served.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Like most of other outlets of this franchise it has good food and nice location. You can eat inside or enjoy it in the open lawn in good weather. Size of the burger has shrunk quite a bit.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We last visited Pakistan two years ago and I feel like this time the standard has dropped. Its a very "pakistani" surrounding place instead of a westernized location like it shouldve been. There were a lot of flies and workers going around spraying fly resistant spray. The fries tasted like they were very pakistani. McDonalds is a western restaurant and I feel it should have the North American taste not mixed with Pakistan's style of eating. The burger was limp and didn't look very fresh.The ones I've eaten in North America are very fresh and they literally look like a piece of art. They are smooth and look almost baked to perfection but Pakistan's look like the ones you get from the local market. The burger kept falling apart because of the low quality bun. The drink's cup material was so low-quality that when I held the cup it got squished. If my drink was full, I would've just spilled it. You gotta up your game, Mcdonalds. I just feel it got way too Pakistani for a western restaurant and lost its touch. Very unclean place. Did I mention we had to wait 10 minutes for our food? That's not a fast food restaurant, that's a normal restaurant. And the smell was SO bad surrounding the counter area, my family went outside because we couldnt sustain the smell. It was really not tolerable. There's a lot of other restaurants like Hardee's maybe they wont be as disappointing.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

McDonals need no introduction. Theyve currently introduced breakfast deals from 6 am to 11 am. There are also 12 other deals one can get during the day.
I've had happy meals and a chocolate sundae. Delicious. Makes me wonder how something can taste the same from Manila to Dubai to Islamabad...
Next time, i'm thinking of McArabia, or McRoyale...
Oh, btway, there is a playground for children as well. It is pretty epic.
DriveThru is avaible. so is McDelievery.