Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed June 29, 2019

Only ten minutes from Peace Street this hotel was a great find. The room was spacious and comfortable and the buffet breakfast was excellent. The staff are very helpful and speak good English. There is also luggage storage and the yak socks are the best price in town.

Room tip: Front rooms have a good view
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Excellent location, can walk to many sights in the area with good restaurants. The place was clean and decent. Wifi was mostly reliable. The view from the upper floor windows was great at night. The buffet breakfast was good. Staff at the front was very helpful and their English was much appreciated.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Do not come here if you value good customer service. I came here before meeting a tour group, and asked if I needed to switch rooms when my group arrived. The person I spoke to told me unequivocally that I didn't, then the next day he reversed his answer without any apology or admitting his mistake.

The next day a taxi driver tried to rip me off, by attempting to charge me without taking me to my requested destination. When I refused to pay, he apparently went back the hotel afterwards and got the staff to pay him without my authorization. Later they began relentlessly pestering me to pay them, even I never authorized the payment.

Basically, this hotel cares nothing for their guests, and is only interested in the bottom line: money. If that's your thing, then by all means stay here; but if you value a decent experience, please look elsewhere.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I wasn’t able to sleep all night long and when I asked the hotel management to move me to a quieter room their response was “yes there is a nightclub next door the music will stop in a few hours.” This was at 1am. Do not stay here if you want to sleep at night! Terrible, terrible customer service!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel served as a great base for exploring Ulaanbaatar. The owner was even there to greet us as we walked in first. Rooms are nice and spacious and breakfast in the morning is nice if you get there early enough. Would definitely stay here again. About a 10 - 15 minute walk to the main square. Definitely open the windows in the rooms as they tend to get hot even when it's cold outside due to central heating.

Date of stay: November 2018