Best Western Premier Tuushin Hotel
$16
Hostelworld.com
$465
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main squaretop floorfresh fruitthe heart of the citycorner roomlounge barrooms are largebusiness triphotel is centrally locatedinternational standardschinggis khan squarebreakfast spreadroom service isexcellent locationcomfortable bedsthe air conditioningcoffee shop
Reviewed July 20, 2015

I recently stayed at this hotel on two seperate occasions. The location is very good and near the main square. The rooms were well appointmented and a good size and included Internet. The bar at the top of the top of the hotel offers stunning views over the city and there was live entertainment when I was there. I found this hotel to be modern and attractive with helpful staff.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed July 19, 2015

The room is modern with new furniture and spacious. Bathroom comes with a window. If you need privacy, you can draw the blind down. Good LCD TV that comes with many global channels. I love it during my 6-night stay. One area of improvement would be to vary the breakfast everyday. The breakfast is the same everyday. I would choose this hotel again if I'm coming back. Location is quite near the State Department Store and The Square.

Room Tip: View of the square comes with an extra price.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank yaisme
Reviewed July 14, 2015

First time in Mongolia - it was Naadam in the country - and UB was very busy. The hotel is in the heart of the city - with the main square, several museums just down the street. Rooms were well equipped, nice bathrooms (although the tub/shower is VERY high off the floor and really needs at least one grab bar!). AC worked perfect, beds comfortable. Laundry service quick and reasonable. Front desk helpful. Dining room (breakfast) - good choices. English is spoken by very few - it's ok.

Room Tip: High Floor Plaza View if possible
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

I wasn't really confident going in, but I couldn't stay at the Kempinski (again). Thank goodness!

This hotel is great. It is well situated, the rooms are very good and the staff are fantastic.

I stayed in a basic room and there was an event going on in the Sukhbaatar Square at night. It was loud and even on the 12th floor, I was kept awake. I don't know if the 20th was any better. But I think that is my problem, I could have joined the open event.

The spa was quite basic but the massage was really, really good.

The bar on the top floor has nice views and is very easy to relax in, I got late supper there and no complaints about the food. In fact it was better than the grill restaurant which was a tad disappointing - an area where they could improve.

All in all, I'd happily stay here again and I am pretty sure it is the best hotel in UB.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank Alpha_Explorer
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is quite pricey, but if you book through booking.com there's an amazing discount.

After travelling from Ulgi, sleeping in a tent for 10 days, we wanted a nice relaxing bed, and this place does not failed us.

Rooms are very cleaned, shower is amazing :)

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple