“The Best One In Town”

The Ivy Restaurant & Lounge
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The restaurant could simply be the best one in town. I had a lunch with my business partner and it was the most exhilarating place to dine in. I actually had a chance to try few fine dining restaurants while I was in UB, but Ivy was the best. Friendly atmosphere, and the food was perfect. I would certainly recommend it to my friends.

2  Thank John D
There are newer reviews for The Ivy Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My friends and I spent three weeks in Mongolia and, as foodies, we were all surprised to find out that Mongolia has very few restaurants that can be considered fine dining. The Ivy was the only fine dining that we found while in UB. It is expensive but the food was delicious and a nice change of pace for Mongolia. While we were there we saw a couple get engaged- it is absolutely a lovely place for a romantic dinner or special occasion.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

As a local, best Italian and romantic restaurant in town. My hubby and me had a great night. Enough personal space, beautiful music and good wine combination made our night. Definitely will visit again if we are in town.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The restaurant is decorated, leaded and cooked by unexpected high international standard.
Local food is the base of the meals. Services is perfect. Food is perfect. Ambiente is done by good taste.
Must go there

1  Thank Matthias K
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice and elegant, perhaps the only place of a kind in UB. Good wine selection, rich menu. Kitchen closes by 10 pm but you still can order anything but pasta. We had lamb shank and grilled salmon -both tasted delicious. Would definitely recommend this place if price is not concern, place is a bit pricey

1  Thank Irina_Leo