“Delightful ”

Ranked #3 of 355 Restaurants in Ulaanbaatar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Simple, hearty food with a punch of delicious wow.
The coffee was good, the soups and the sandwiches were good.
I was not able to sample the desserts, but will certainly do so next time I am there.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Not sure if I ordered the wrong dishes.. but was disappointed with both the burrito n the Cuban sandwich.

Went here cos it was recommended on lonely planet.. but it just wasn't worth it. For the price n for the long walk.

1  Thank sablesilver
Reviewed August 9, 2016

a place you feel welcome and cared for... the food is made of best ingredients and cooked with love. that's why it tastes so good.
and you always meed some interesting people. Mongolians and foreigners.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

While living in UB for seasonal work, I've been frequently visiting Millie's Cafe. It has been a fantastic go-to restaurant when I'm in need of great food and even better service. It's become sort of a soul-food place for me, and I will undoubtedly miss eating here when I return to America. The owner and accompanying staff are really unbelievable people and have done a great job at making me feel welcome. I will tell countless stories this place when I return back to the United States. Mythical establishment. 11/10

* I probably eat here 3 times a week. No shame!

Favorites: Breakfast BLT, Burritos, Chicken Burger + cheese + egg, Huevos Rancheros, Club Sandwich.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank CalvinT419
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. Had apple pie here the first time. So good! Also had breakfast two times here. I think that shows how much I enjoyed the place here. The owners are very kind and speak English perfectly.

1  Thank Eliana T