“When you're ready for some quality 'western' breakfast”
Review of Millie's Cafe

Millie's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 314 Restaurants in Ulaanbaatar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Millie's opens nice and early (by 8am) so if you're an early riser like me, it's great for breakfast. I had the French Toast and a cappuccino and I dare say the French Toast might be the best I've ever had! Crispy on the outside and super moist on the inside. The staff speak good English and the menu is wide enough to come back and try more good stuff. There's also free wifi like most cares/restaurants in Ulaanbaatar. It's in the Marco Polo building but you don't see the sign till you're actually in front of the building. Just enter the path off Jamyan street, go past Mongolia Expeditions and keep walking straight with the Choijin Lama temple on your left and you'll see it.

There are newer reviews for Millie's Cafe

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Reviews are spot on with this cafe/restaurant tucked in the middle of the city. Spent 2 weeks in Mongolia in August and probably the best food I've had while visiting here. Good range of food and I tried both their Pizza (good but felt Round Table was better) and had their Chicken Burrito which was excellent and rivaled anything I've had in California. They also have a good selection of coffee drinks, shakes, smoothies. If I was local I would definitely be a regular. Prices seem reasonable and they have great customer service. A true winner!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Millie's had some of the best food that I ate in UB. She has a wide variety of western dishes, including a typical diner menu for breakfast and sandwiches, burritos, and salads for lunch. The only item we bought that was horrible was a strawberry milkshake. I would absolutely go back!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Every week we go there, always consistent, great food & service.
My tip: Try the banana milk shake, one of the best Espresso in town

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been going to this place since the late '90s. The food has always been very good, from the burritos, to the steaks and chicken. You can't go wrong going there if you're looking for western food. It's been a haven for me at times when I needed a taste of home.