“This is really a good place!”

PDR - Pizza da Roby
Ranked #2 of 400 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“This is really a good place!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Travelling through the Mekong delta with kids for a while means that you inevitably land in the occasional pizza place. And let me put it very blunt: this one is by far the best!

Run by Italian Roby, the real Italian McCoy is being served here (same is true for pasta and other
dishes). Prices are also very reasonable.

The place is a bit away from the main drag, but that makes it only more worthwhile once you found it.

• Visited August 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Real Italian Food.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The pizza is absolutely Fantastic! I felt like home!
ROBY is very nice guy, I think this isnthe best pizzeria that I ever tried in whole Far East

• Visited June 2014
Montrose, Colorado
“Friendly and helpful”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The owner was very friendly and helpful! He made sure we got exactly what we wanted. The "slice" isn't super huge, so if you're really hungry I recommend getting a full pizza. My friend and I both really enjoyed our slices!

1 Thank cklove3
Mukdahan, Thailand
“Yea not so hot”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Maybe real Italian pizza has hot dogs on it but I don't think so. The pizza is gross and the lasagna wasn't the best. I'd stick to the other western restaurants. And the prices at this place aren't worth what you get.

Vientiane, Laos
“A little piece of Italy in Laos”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

PDR...cute name, cute place, amazing people, awesome food. Their pizzas are made fresh and you can taste the passion and pride that goes into each and every one that comes out of their oven. From what the brothers told me, their dishes are all inspired by their mom...the sweetest lady you'll meet. She made me a pesto pasta dish once that put every other pesto I have ever had to shame. Try their fries...I forget what it's called...but it really should be named "mmmmm, mmmmm good"

• Visited May 2014