“Good slice of Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Living just down the road from this little restaurant, we found it by chance. Place is run by brothers and has a very welcoming feel. Service is friendly and fast. We went twice In two days, and got to try different slices of pizza, nice green salad and one more dish we don't know the name of (ball of rice with filling). Menu is short and to the point. All was very good food, and we would definitely recommend this to anyone!

There are newer reviews for PDR - Pizza da Roby

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Went here for lunch a few weeks ago after hearing about this new restaurant and am sorry to say I was very disappointed! I had two slices of pizza (I'm not a big eater but one is certainly not enough!) And the pizza is just like pizza from a supermarket warmed up....The pizza is certainly not hand made more like pre bought bases with some toppings added and warmed up in the oven/microwave!

The pizza really way below par, processed supermarket made taste and nothing I could not easily cook at home!

For two slices of Pizza and a water was something like 35,000 Kip so certainly not value for money. I'd recommend to go to Soul Kitchen instead where you can get GREAT quality massive hand made authentic pizzas for the price of three slices of pizza here.

All in all sorry but really not impressed here and shall not be returning.

1  Thank supernova-dw
Reviewed February 25, 2014

A couple of years ago, we spent some time in Italy. Finally, Vientinae has a place where you can stop in for a quick Italian meal. No hassle, quick friendly service... and awesome prices. We tend to eat late, and Roby has become a regular stop for us in the evenings. Ten bucks for two people includes a couple slices of pizza, an arancini or two (THANK THE GODS.), beer and coffee. Really reminds us of the little pizzerias we used to stop by on our way home years ago... Perfect.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Being from a very small town in Canada i don't have the luxury of getting to eat actual home made pizza which i love(usually out of a box lol) I was so happy when vacationing in Vientiane to stumble across Pizza da Roby. The staff made me feel welcome, the environment was great and most of all the pizza was very good. Overall i had a really good experience there and if i return to Vientiane it will definitely be one of my first stops for food.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have eaten very few times italian outside Italy, however there are some exception I have enjoyed tiramisu as well as parmiggiana at PDR, I found them good, tiramisu was just great