I had to stay there for 3 nights and their facilities were limited. It was not like hotel, just 30 rooms guest house. There was no proper restaurant and difficult to access into the hotel from the town. Staffs were very poor english speakers. Room seemed to be new but housemaid was very bad skill. I also stay in Settha Palce which was much superior. I don't think I will come back to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique