Pleasant place, I like this asian boutique style. Good rooms, nice pool. Why not five stars? Ok they provide a shuttle bus service every hour, but the the place is maybe a little bit too far away from the town center. On the other hand its very quiet. Getting a taxi through the reception can take quite a time (up to 30 minutes waiting) so we flagged a tuk tuk down on our own. Also the view from the restaurant and breakfast terrace is on somewhat wasteland. All in all a very good place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Green Park Boutique Hotel is capturing a Lao style orientation with a finest contemporary architecture of Laos. The elegance of the interiors, both historic and contemporary, and glorious settings are combined to create the most distinguished collection of stylish and luxury hotel in Vientiane.Green Park Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the central business and embassy district, with a walking distance to Morning Marketing Shopping mall (Talat Sao Market) and tourist attractions. The hotel provides free of charge scheduled shuttle bus to city center as well as complimentary bicycles use to explore most of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Park Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Park Boutique Vientiane
- Hotel Green Park Boutique