Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews shuttle bus swimming pool mosquito net reception area air con laos bathtub repellent pickup
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed at the Green Park Hotel for 10 nights and it was well worth the money. The hotel was a welcome change from the hustle and bustle of Vientiane town. The pool was also a must to escape the constant heat and humidity.

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed there for a few days over New Year with two little kids and after hectic and noisy Bangkok it was a very quite and relaxing experience.
The hotel is providing free transfer to the city centre which is convenient if you like to eat outside. Dinner/lunch in the hotel is nice, but not exceptional. Service level was very high with good English - staff was really helpful and friendly. Breakfast was ok, could have been a wider choice given the pricing.
We used Vientiane just as a stop over to get to Luang Prabang and given the choice I would limit my stay in Vientiane the next time to just one or two nights, as there is not too much to see
Downside of the property is the lake next door which provided a haven for mosquitos and one had to generously apply mosquito spray at night when outside. Having said that, the hotel is placing mosquito coils everywhere and we did not have such problems within the room which was air conditioned.
The added benefit of the property and the main reason why we booked it was the nice pool area which the kids really loved.

Room tip: Rooms near pool are quieter at night as further away from restaurant and bar area
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MH2044
Reviewed October 9, 2012

It's probably true that this is as good as it gets in Vientiane, but don't expect the standard you find in the top tourist hotels in Luang Prabang. The rooms are adequate and the staff willing though the bar and restaurant both lack atmosphere.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank grangeview
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I feel that the hotel is pretty standard for what it is, but I guess in comparison to the other hotels in Vientiane this is as good as it gets.The price point drives away the stinky backpacker group- so I thought that was nice. An obvious plus point would be it's nice swimming pool. I feel that the food in the restaurant was too bland and a tad overpriced (possibly watered down for Western palates?) The staff's friendly and prompt. The cable TV mostly showed Thai and Lao channels -- which were interesting at first. I tried the 'Relaxing Massage' at their spa and it was kind of weird at first, because pretty much she was just rubbing my entire body with almost zero pressure and I had to tell the masseuse to press harder.

We arranged a taxi through the hotel and it was a bit too steep for a small town like Vientiane. They were running red lights and both cabbies tried to sell us girls and I found that uncomfortable.

Overall, I am not sure if there were anything really memorable with my stay there.

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank Dave Ryan B
Reviewed August 6, 2012

A gem of a hotel. Short drive from the airport. Stayed 2 nights as part of package whilst touring Laos. Gorgeous rooms, comfy beds and pillows. Excellent friendly, helpful staff. Great breakfasts. Beautiful pool - candlelit after dark. Shuttle bus to town centre.

Date of stay: July 2012