“Latte is 10 out of 10”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Enjoy a fantastic Café Latte served in a Bodum Pavina double walled glass - as good as it gets. This rang in a new age in the culture of coffee. Call 021-454'631 to ensure it's open (they operate locally with closing on certain local holidays). GPS 17.958749 102.625066.

2  Thank Peter F

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is a great little spot to have a quiet romantic dinner for two or a celebration with friends. It feels like an escape from the city. The views of the city are spectacular. For the entree I picked the beef carpaccio while my wife ordered the sausages. I ended up enjoying the sausages more than the carpaccio, not because the carpaccio wasn't good but I just fell in love with how good the sausages were. For the mains we both ordered pasta dishes. Although they were fresh and hand made I wasn't really blown away. I had the seafood but it was a bit watery and you have to be careful you don't bite on a shell fragment. The linguine came in a bowl which lacked a bit of presentation. I'm still giving this place 4 stars.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have to say I agree as well...best coffee and breakfast in VTE without a doubt. They really kow how to press the grounds and deliver a superior coffee. The menu is limited an hours can be sporadic but it's worth it.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is my preferref coffee and hats off to this barista! He is from Lao but had years of study and work in Australia as .... A barista!!! I had to ask as the coffee is excellent. We had breakfast, which was good too, as he does European type food. Great little place and spotless. He is going to open up in the centre by next year, I think.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Small, and limited food, but really good espresso and coffee. nice pleace for a good relaxing hot drink