“Great comfort food.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I love this place. The food is excellent and the beer is cold. Great burgers (in my case chicken burgers) and excellent quesadillas. A fun place and you will not be disappointed. Unpretentious and relaxed. You can't ask for more.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nice hamburger and recommendation for the special sandwich from Philadelphia (with Lao bread).
No so many seats so you may have to wait for a place.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Ray serves up the best Burgers and Cheesesteaks in Asia, bar none. We stopped in for a burger, cheesesteak and root beer float, and were totally blown away. It's better than what we eat in the US! I wish we found it earlier in the trip so we could return. Fantastic find!

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This place was number 1 on trip advisor and down the road from the Sihome Hostel so thought it was worth checking out. It was the best decision we made in Vientiane.

We arrived and we had to wait 10mins for a table to be free, it was that popular! The 4 of us wanted to slightly change our burgers because we didn't like certain things and they did this without a hassle. You can watch them make your food outside and it smells amazing! I thought the chip portion was quite small when it came out, it didn't matter I was absolutely stuffed by the end of it, some how I managed to finish it but one of the girls I was with didn't because she was too full!

I wish we had another opportunity to go back here!! One of the best burgers I have had in SE Asia.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had a very nice dinner here of quesadilla and a big beautiful salad. Both were very good, but I regret not ordering a burger since they smelled so good on the BBQ outside. We planned to return but they were closed that night.

I must mention the brownies- everything a brownie should be. Worth a tuktuk ride across town just for the brownies. Better yet a whole meal; but brownies rule.